Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Web Developers for Security Software Company!

Banned

Post Wanted: Web Developers for Security Software Company!

Hello people of AntiOnline. I'm currently upstarting my company that I have been contemplating for about two years now, OpenSockets. OpenSockets will be two things: 1. A security website (kinda like AO) with Exploit and Vulnerability news that will be updated daily (also having tutorials section, forums, chat, etc). 2. A security software company that will have a team of programmers or the programming team that will help develop and code OpenSocket's software (firewalls, intrustion detection software, etc). I'm hoping to have the company up and started with in all factors by January 1st, 2003. Their will be a few teams/sections to the company and they will be this: Website Team (Developing and managing website), News team (responsible for news for exploits and vulnerabilties,etc), a Forum/Chat team ( responsible for "modding" and administrating the chat ), and a Programming team ( who, with me, will work on the software for OpenSockets ).

If anyone is interested in becoming a member of any of these teams or for working for my company, please reply here. Much help is needed as I am looking forward to some Web-Designing help for my company. If you can help, that would be great. If not, that's fine. The head Administration for the site have already been chosen, but I am really hoping people will want to work for/on these teams. Thank you for your cooperation, and I hope we have some workers and that OpenSockets is a successful company!

There are at least a hundred-thousand qualified members who might want to join your new enterprise. If you run into a brick wall with webdesign maybe i could give you a hand but you probably already know more than i do anyway. Glad it isn't my project, though, i'd hate to try to compete with AO! Very best of luck in your new enterprise, CE!

We've talked 'bout it and you know I'm in... just tell me when ya need me.

Banned
    Thank you, The Old Man and Jehnny. However, I think I'm going to need some more volunteer's, so if anyone is interested, you know what to do. Thank you and I hope we have some good staff employee's working for us.

I posted something a day or two ago about a web site similar to what your goal is. The link is

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=235369

Maybe a good site to model after. As to you web development I might be able to assist. Can you tell me more about what server you planned to run on and what lanquage(s) you intend to use.
    Work... Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...

Banned
    I'm hoping to have it hosted off a redhat box or something and for languages I guess I'd like the site in PHP or HTML, doesn't matter really. I'm probably going to buy a host and the domain myself so hosting isn't an issue.

Banned

Thumbs up

Thanks for the offer Common_Exploit I really appreciate it. I can help out how about I make
    the Java scripts on your site that are meant to retrieve information about their visitors for the purpose of spam mail,
    to retrieve their visitors' Credit Card information and their E mail address for which people often use the same password as they use to sign up for that site! Just let me know whats up.

I'd love to be a part of your team. I have around 4 years of web developing experience. I know a tad about security issues too. If you could give me an e mail of a more descriptive job I could help you out more. Or you could just respond. Whatever is easier for you.

Mike

Banned
    InternetHacker: How about... No? I don't do illegial crap or anything like that. Thanks.. I guess.

Bilo86: Well, webdesigning I think is covered. We need news and programming team members so if you want to help with the vulnerability/exploit news, you can. If your good at programming ( and I mean good ) then, you can have that. PM me for specific's.

Everyone: We're still looking for a News and Programming team, so if there are any volunteers, We'd appreciate it!

I'm not a good programmer. I wouldn't mind being a news reporter. A wed design position would be nice though. I'll do anything I can to be a part of the team. Are you hosting a chat on IRC or anywhere with all the satff anytime soon?