Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bin laden alive??

I have no doubt in my mind that people will TRY to launch another attack on the US. However, i also have no doubt that if we (for some messed up reason) start to loose the battle (war) we will just kill em all. we have the bombs, and they can't stop em all. It is a last resort, but I know the US will not tolerate another attack on our soil.
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Banned
    Well, I doubt he is alive, but dead or alive, He will be brought to justice. Also, from what I already know, he is slowly dying from some sort of kidney cancer or disease. I'm not quite sure, but the guy also isn't in the greatest of shape. For all we know, once we are told he is dead, he probably filmed in advance a video saying he isn't even when he is. Unless we can actually stand over him and KNOW he is dead, we'll never know. (JMHO)

I think Bin Laden is either dead or his power has been limited to the point that he is ineffective. The only thing i worry about are sleeper agents in this country that will just go out and do whatever (like the guy that shot up LAX).

heyy ... i tottaly agree with carbonlifeform ... NO US rnt better tham muslims .. and yeah muslims rnt any better than the U.S. ,,, bin laden only striked the U.S. once ... the US has cut off food and medicine from iraq for more than 10 years .. children r starving to death and dying from all sorts of deases ... + israel has tortured palestinians for more than 40 years .. palastinians rnt terrorists . THEY R DEFENDING THEIR OWWN Country !!! .. thats related to what im saying cuz we all know that isreal doesnt do **** without The United state's permision !! ...stop only looking a one side of the story !! ... US r terrorists TOO ,,, + all this damage to afganistan and u still havnt killed bin laden for sure !! .. oh yeah what a gr8 army !! ...anywayz .. i dont meen to start any flames here ... but its just a 15 yrs old guy's pt of view ... a 15 yrs old seeing both side cuz i luvv so many things about the US ... like junkfood and rock bands and a lotta stuff .. just too bad seeing nice ppl believing all the **** their government say .. lets see how bush will react if he sees his ppl suffering from lack of food medication and eveything else u take for granted !! .... GET OFF SADDAM'S BACK !!
    You last visited: July 24th, 2004 at 02:40 AM <--- DAAAAMN

Alive? Yes. Attack. Yes. The question is how?

HOW will he attack? I mean, his stupid little hi-jackers ruined a bigger plane-attack for him because of 9-11 (my respects of the families of the victims), and our cruise lines are pretty much secure. Airplane security is way up there, and we've got U.S. customs checking everything comming into the U.S. a lot more now.

What is he going to do, blow up a BurgerKing? Lets face it, it's pretty hard to do anything now.

But it gives me a sick feeling in my stomach when I think about biochemical terrorism. They've proved to us that they have Anthrax, or an Anthrax concentrate in a form of a powder or maybe even gaseous spray. So now, the question is not if, but when.

Did anyone see that tape on the news that one night, where Al-Quaida demonstrated to the U.S. how they can kill a dog? Well, I certainly did. And that was some scary stuff. I mean, a homemade recepie that could lead to genocide against the U.S. How To Build Your Own Homemade bomb: Osama's Story. That was also on that same tape. The media showed it to us with the chemical names blurred out. That was one hell of a CNN report.

Silentstalker
    Silentstalker@nitesecurity.com
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

well there is certainly a lot of different opinions all across the board here.
    silentstalker: as far as how will he attack. they have proven to be quite resourceful terrorists with the 'low tech high concept approach'. there are still cells in the u.s. that has been proven.

i hope to see in the coming days the results of the analysis they will do on the tape and see the white house's response to this tape surfacing. al jazeera are the ones who brought forth the last taped message so i think they have reliable sources, and i remember reading before that usually, a few weeks before an attack, the top leadership of the terrorist network makes some kind of statement. maybe this is just that.
    know how to sell your wares. intrinsic quality isnt enough. not everyone bites at substance or looks for inner value. people like to follow the crowd;they go someplace because they see other people do so. uniqueness appeals both to the taste and to the intellect.

the US has cut off food and medicine from iraq for more than 10 years .. children r starving to death and dying from all sorts of deases
    The US did not cut off food and medicne from Iraq BaTheL ... The UN sanctions put in place after the Gulf War limited what saddam could and could not import and export... Food and medicine were NOT among the prohibited items... If and I say if because there is no concrete proof one way or anotehr children are dying from a lack of food and medicne then it is Saddams fault not the UN or the US...
    palastinians rnt terrorists . THEY R DEFENDING THEIR OWWN Country !!!
    I will agree with you that most palastinians are not
    terrorists... Their leader on the other hand IS ... Yasir Arafat has been and always will be a terrorist... I am sorry but you can not change his spots by giving him a title and a compound...
    israel has tortured palestinians for more than 40 years ..
    And the FACT So that makes it ok to strap on a bomb and blow people up while they shop right? I am not saying that everything the Israelis do is right and just by any means... They want the same thing you do... But as long as terrorists insist on trying to kill as many of them as tehy can simply because they are Israeli you will not have a home land and Israel will be justified in protecting their citizens by what ever means they need...
    US r terrorists TOO ,,, + all this damage to afganistan and u still havnt killed bin laden for sure !! .. oh yeah what a gr8 army !! ...
    Show me when the US has had it's soldiers strap on bombs and detonate them in a crowded market? Show where the US has Hijacked a plane load of people and killed Palistinians just because they were Palistinian? And yes the US does have the greatest Army on the face of the planet... Don't think so? Just ask Saddam insane what he thought of an M1A1 Abrams blowing the crap out of his T62's and T72's from ranges of 2 miles and more... Afganastan hasn't been blown to hell and back by the US... The Taliban did more to destroy the country then the US and her allies... So what if Usama isn't dead yet? He will be at some point... He is hiding because he is a coward... Hurt or not... Alive or not he is just a coward that kills innocent people in the name of his religion and the sad part is he doesn't do the killing or take the risk (untill the US went after him) he sends children out to do his dirty work... That my son is a coward... I am done ranting
    \"Nuts!\"- Commanding General 101st Airborne Division Dec 1944 in answer to German request that he surrender Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge
    Life has a certian flavor for those who have fought and risked it all that the sheltered and protected can never experience.- John Stewart Mill
    White, Hetrosexual, Christian male. I own guns, hunt, eat meat, burn wood, and my wife wears fur... Any questions?