Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sister's Fury

Sister's Fury

Hiya,

I don't know if this post really belongs here, but its the closest thing to Graphical Design I could find.

I just finished editing a pic of my sister, and I think it came out really good. Give me your oppinions on it. It can be found HERE.

Greetz & Respect.
    Bleh.

I feel these forums are related to security issues.. and it would be better if you get reviews on this pic from people who have expertise in that field, for example visit www.graphicforums.com or www.sitepointforums.com.

But, this pic certainly looks scary with that bright red effect.. which tool u used & how did u created that effect... looks really nice....
    Hi! I am new to these forums.......

These forums are related to security but you did post in web devopment, and I feel that is the appropriate forum.

I think the intent of asking people's opinions is just that. Their opinion. You don't have to be a graphic wizard to appreciate something that looks good.

Sick Dwarf, nice pic. I think you did a good job.

Regards.

I did not meant that he has posted in the wrong forum, actually I felt that he would get better and more professional reviews / remarks from people who are actually in this field and have more experience. I just thought that the AO forums are visited by people who have more knowledge in the security field than in graphics designing.

I apologize if I have said something wrong.

Manpreet
    Hi! I am new to these forums.......

manpreet, this is a Community. I care for these people's oppinions, I don't care on what site. If I met the people I found here on another site, I would certainly posted it on that one. I ask for oppinions, not expertise.

I created the pic with PhotoShop 7.0. And added a few of those light effects. I love to create like, those dark-feeling-pics. Like the one on my profile. hehehehe.

More oppinions welcome.

Greetz & Respect
    Bleh.

Originally posted here by Sick Dwarf
    manpreet, this is a Community. I care for these people's oppinions, I don't care on what site. If I met the people I found here on another site, I would certainly posted it on that one. I ask for oppinions, not expertise.
    Precisely the point I was trying to make.

Does that mean that your avatar is you sick?? Hehe.
    Oh, and one more thing. You can try to get people together to talk of only one thing, but then they'll form friendships and such, that leads to them wanting to discuss things other than just that one subject that brought them together. AO is a perfect example. It is a security site, but chit-chat had to be created because people want to talk of things other than security.

Wow ! no offence to your sister but that is kinda scary..... is she dangerous ??? lol

Seriously though, that looks pretty cool, PhotoShop huh?? might just have to get myself a copy of that... I want to make some scary people!! lol

Awesome picture. I am not that versed in photoshop yet but you seem to be pretty darn good at it. Your avatar rocks!

It's unsettling and a bit disturbing. Probably coz she has one of those round innocent looking faces. Very good work. Where could I see some of more of your stuff? Also what did you use for the text?
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara