Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just registered a web page.

I believe it is http://www.freeflashintros.com where can download and use free flash templates and flash intros. There are also free flash guestbooks, flash counters, flash buttons, and a whole lot more. You should definitely check it out. Hope I helped!
    Space For Rent.. =]

or provide a skip intro button and set up your splash page so that the first time the person views it and the intro it stores a cockie on their machine - if they then go back to the site and the cockie is prsent it skips the intro and goes straight to the main page - you can then put a link to the intor from your main page incase they want to see it again....saves people from constantly having to click the 'skip into' button if they have been there before

v_Ln

hey!!! for ur animation as intro better use macromedia flash which can be downloaded from www.macromedia.com well if u wanna use only little animation i mean parts of animations better use java applets.visit this it has a kool java applets for imaging www.taijisoftware.com.and anfychat applets are also good.but the better is flash.design it with dreamweaver or frontpage.dreamweaver has predefined animated buttons which are mindblowing if u need more u can download it from www.macromedia.com too.
    well thats all for now
    good luck.enj0 designing.