Thread: Positive Anti-point not positive

Positive Anti-point not positive

I'm not sure what is going on but I just assigned two positive antipoints to two seperate posts and their post doesn't show as being positive. I've checked my AP center and it says that I've assigned 50% good and 50% bad. Also, in the AP center where it shows who I've given antipoints to their icon is grey. I'm absolutely sure I'm selecting the "I agree" when assigning APs. Please help so I can give these people their rightful praise. Thanks.
    Love is the only reality of the world, because it is all One, you see. And the only laws are paradox, humor, and change. There is no problem, never was, never will be. Release your struggle, let go of your mind, throw away your concerns, and relax into the world.

Dan Millman, The Way of The Peaceful Warrior

How many APs do you have? If you have less then 50 you cannot assign antipoints. If you have more, then there is a problem.
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

Hi, in the Antipoints Center, under the Total Antipoints That You've Received Category, you should have a minimum of at least 80% positive and 20% negative to be able to assign antipoints.
    Hope this provides insight to your problem.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.-Reaper Man

That is because you do not have enough positive antipoints to assign antipoint to others, so your given AP's won't count as positive or negative , ie. your given APs do not have any value. You should gain at least 50 positive AP to able to assign a VALUEABLE AP to others.

Read the site faq.

Cheers
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    - Albert Einstein

I'm not sure, but I believe there is also a minimum number of posts that isn't covered in the FAQ as I recall. That was discussed in another thread the other day, but I'm too lazy to search for it.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

That's the problem! I feel stupid now. I'm sure that the 50 AP requirement is mentioned in a faq somewhere. Thanks alot u guys.
    Love is the only reality of the world, because it is all One, you see. And the only laws are paradox, humor, and change. There is no problem, never was, never will be. Release your struggle, let go of your mind, throw away your concerns, and relax into the world.

that is not it, you must have at least 25posts b4 you can assign antipoints.
    if you can\'t wear the skin of a lion wear the skin of a fox

No, you do need at least 50 APs before they make a difference. I see it in the faq now.

Ooze, man, it's 50. I have 35 antipoints at the moment and I can not assign any valuable points to people, while I can change the status for the post.

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

I stand corrected, sorry for the slight misunderstanding, but when you have received 50 AP's (the minimum to assign
    Antipoints) underneath it would say 80% positive and 20% negative.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.-Reaper Man