Thread: curios bout the ap again

curios bout the ap again

after viewing this page everyday, now i'm have a question bout ap. seem like everybody care bout the ap. and yes u should. but my question is, wat is the limit of the ap, so the ppl will get banned. i try my best being nice and respect ao member but my ap is negetive. im afraid if i can get positive ap i'll be banned.and may be everybody can view my post and tell me bout my posted. may be u all can tell me whether im offend u all. coz i'm not good at comp so most of the time wat i do is posting the questions. so thank again to all who help me

It's -200 antipoints (I think) before you are banned. I wouldn't be too worried about getting banned anytime soon. From what I can gather, most of your posts are fine. Just make sure you don't post uselessly, and you won't be banned anytime soon.

Good luck

-toad

but i cant prevent someone keep give me negetives ap? may be at the faq page jp can listed wat sort of question( i mean more specific bout it) ppl are interested with. im afraid and worried being banned in the future. well just let it be wat it gonna be.huh

Originally posted here by y2k
    may be at the faq page jp can listed wat sort of question( i mean more specific bout it) ppl are interested with
    It's not that there are specific categories of interest that people like to see questions in. Most people are generally interested in questions that are new and/or difficult to solve.

Asking Smart Questions - PWaring

Maybe that will help you out.

-toad

If I may offer my opinion, posting threads about AP's isn't a good idea. I would recommend spending some time reading on this site. Learning from other's posts, both good and bad.

When you have gotten used to AO, then worry about posting. AP's come in time. Learning comes in time. Be patient.

Wat I really scared bout is, if someone keep give me -ve ap, well I'll be banned. i don't want to be banned. It not easy to impress someone so they can give me ap. well just wait and see wat will happen to me in the future. To be a newbie it's not the same being senior member or etc. Ppl respect u most.Sound cruel but for that how this world.

I'm new here too... but as far as i can tell, it either takes a consistently stupid, or an very determined person to get banned.. correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that those who are banned all but ask for it. the only scenario i can see in which you get banned is if you directly defy the admins to do so, either by posting defamatory, offensive, or illegal material, or by directly challenging their authority to ban you.

getting banned because you are stupid seems like it is pretty hard, and in my mind would take alot of time and almost as much ignorance.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Everybody was a newbie when they came to AO. Of course more senior members are respected more. I still have absolutely tons of stuff to learn! That is why I hang out here.

Don't obssess about AP's. Just enjoy your time here, by worrying about Ap's you are missing the chance to learn alot of information you may otherwise not be able to learn.

AO is a fountain of information. Use it, learn from it and don't worry so much about AP's. Talking about them will get you more neg's.