Thread: Never More

Banned

Post Never More

Yeah, as much as I don't like good-bye message's either, Here you go. I've been called someone I'm not, I've been told I copy and pasted a tutorial, which I didn't. I've had so many problems, so much crap, that I have a REAL life to worry about and can't be worried about petty ****. Yeah, neg me, doesn't matter since I'm leaving anyways. I hope everyone continues to spread the flow of information around the net and may you have the best of days. Latees!

What are you blabbering about, Smithers?

Banned
    Lol, Well, take care Xenon. Basically it's a bye bye message, don't even read it, just negg me

Angry

You know what you're problem is Common, you seem to crave acceptance in any shape or form. And when you dont get it, or when people call you on your bullshit, you whine and moan like a biatch!!!That "tut" was a C&P job and you know it.
    And this post of yours is needy, looking for someone to feel sorry, since you've been oh so wronged, how the whole world has backed you into a corner. Me me me me. And if you actually had a life, like you said you do, you wouldnt have made this stupid post. Provoking me to make another one.

Dude, see a therapist, I sincerely mean that. All this need for acceptance is not healthy for you.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Banned
    [sarcasm]Yeah Mahakaal, ALL I want is attention. Nothing more, than ATTENTION! [sarcasm/]

Really dude, If I want attention, I'd do something worth it. My tutorial wasn't a C+P and I KNOW it. Continue on posting sh*t about me, calling me Biatch, and negging me. I mean really, Biatch?!?!?!

Lol, whatever, just keep negging me.

Oh btw, as much as I might be banned, the red dot's look better than the green ones. I know I can be banned for having too many red's but who cares? Asides, I have another account with loads of posts and loads of points. As a matter of fact, the account is on the Top10 AntiPoint Earners list. So I'm not worried about this..