Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still got one

Banned

Still got one

So you all know, I still have a second account that is on the Top10 Antipoint Earners list and is active (not banned). I have loads of posts and ****. So banning me and negging me doesn't bother me, this account isn't anywhere near my second one. If you know who I am, go ahead and say it.

Hi mom!
    Well, good for you. I hope your other account will last in that top10 forever. I hope you'll get the satisfaction from it you're searching for, and most of all, I hope that one of these days you deside to finally grow up.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Banned
    [sarcasm] Oh yeah, I'm JCHostingAdmin. [sarcasm/] Btw, nice try for what? 'Taint jokin

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Col Mustard in the kitchen with the candlestick! Am I right?

Banned
    [sarcasm] Yup, your right Xmadness! [sarcasm/] Umm, Im not going to say if I am or am not souleman, silent stalker.

this is like rumplestiltsken! can i have your firstborn if i guess it? lol!
    oh wait. i suppose there's only 10 options....
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Are you me? **** for brains.....

Banned
    Actually, if ur smart, 8. Two are banned, ya damn lamer.

Hey Common....you should've negged me when you still had some left. As for your alter ego, it's probably just as lame as this one, and your previous one.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

GreekGoddess
    This is so pathetic. What now? A witch hunt?

I know...lets scare anyone and everyone from posting to these forums because of the childish bullshit that is taken place over the past couple of months. I don't know what's worse, script kiddies coming in here, asking the wrong questions, or members who have been here for a while and then pull **** like this.

So cut the ****, grow up...Use these forums what they were meant to be used for. This isn't a high school popularity contest, so get the **** over yourself and knock it off. It's bullshit and I'm sick of seeing it.

This is supposed to be a community.