sick of the BS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sick of the BS

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

sick of the BS

I am souleman. I have 1 account on this system. I don't feel the need to create multiple accounts. Having more then one account is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I don't do the BS aliance ****, and I don't get involved in neg dumping or begging people for points or any of that other bull ****..

I am sick of hearing second and third hand that you think I would do that bull ****. The worst part is, most of the people accusing me of it are people that are in the center of it. It serves absolutely NO purpose but to be a pain in the ass, and I am one of the few people who actually use these boards the way they were designed.

If you think I am lying, go to IRC and talk to some of the people that actually know me. And at least have the balls to say something to my face. I don't hide behind an aliance like some of these other punks, and I am not the type of person to hold a grudge and start dumping negative points on you (otherwise, some of you would be banned by now, and you know it). Just come at me with 1 oz of proof and don't start spreading lame ass rumors trying to make yourself feel all high and mighty by talking bad about someone in the top10 list, when you're just a scared ass chicken **** that is trying to ruin this system yourself.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman
    Share on Google+

*Yawn* If we would stop getting banned we wouldnt need to get more than 1 account
    Share on Google+

I'm backing you up on this one bro. I took negs word but now I have taken it back

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]
    Share on Google+

Who cares?
    Share on Google+

Re: sick of the BS

Originally posted here by souleman
    I am one of the few people who actually use these boards the way they were designed....
    There's another way?
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.
    Share on Google+

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I never make any judgements about anything until I have proof and have seen it with my own eyes. Your cool in my book and I don't see any reason why you would have any need to do some BS like common. You are way beyond all the BS that goes on around here, as are most people that know you. Oh well, brush it off man, people talk **** all the time.
    Share on Google+

souleman no wonder your pissed why would you even need an aliance its obvious you erened your status here with nearly 2000 posts under your belt i think you have earned and gained the respect of alot of people here including my self
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/
    Share on Google+

I would have to agree with Souleman,
    this dual account game is becoming more common in here.
    Perhaps it's because JP started to do a little housecleaning that some ppl feel they need more accounts.
    Share on Google+

-hands souleman some herbal tea-
    Think of calm blue oceans ^_^
    Disreguard all negative stuff
    And dump all hostile energy in the potty

Take care

::Chelle::
    Share on Google+

The best way to avoid BS it to ignore it, people get tired after a while and go after people that will react to it... The multiple accounts crap is everywhere on the net...
    I have even seen some nuts talking to themselves in chat rooms with multiple logins
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]
    Share on Google+