Pain in the ass?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pain in the ass?

Pain in the ass?

Wow, JP took a good choice of words when he made up the 'pain in the ass meessage'... I wonder if it was a delibirate gay tidbit or just subconcious

ummm, for those of us that haven't had a chance to read all the threads today I would just like to ask the following:

what in the world are you talking about?

El Diablo

Its not a thread, When you get a certain amout of antipoints you get a nifty little message on the main page saying:

The members of the antionline community as a collective think you are a pain in the ass

lol, I guess I don't have enough anti-points to see that message

El Diablo

haha, Guess not

I think JP message is appropriate. What else would you call an ass? tty0?

If you wanna attach any gay annotation to it, than fine. But that's a cheap shot to take at JP. It's the only shot you have, and that doesn't say much on your part.

::Chelle::

:sniff: Im a bad, bad boi

Nah! just a pain in the ass
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

rofl

It's automated by the antipoints system. Even though most of the time people don't neg you because they think your a pain in the ass but rather that you have not contributed in a positive way to the AO community.

Silentstalker
    Silentstalker@nitesecurity.com
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by tty0
    And a 'boi' who has become intimately familier with the 'pain in the ass' message too, no doubt. How many time have you been banned now anyway? Are you ever going to get a real life and get amusement from things of substance or are you just always stay here and be the 'AO whipping boi'? You've made some real contributions in the past, but since your first banning you've been acting like a 5 year old. Shape up and be the man we all know you CAN be.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...