Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hacker Chat

Hacker Chat

I was in a chat room today and some strangely named person entered the room and started mouthing off, I was quite impressed by my handling of the situation and amused most of the people in the room so i thought id post the conversation...

Here goes

(He enters the room)
    him: HACK ME ****ERS.
    me: Dan, pleasure to meet you.
    him: NONE OF YOU ARE REAL H4X0RS.
    me: No.
    him: My IP is 276.345.231.142 (he did actually say summit like that)
    Me: Ill bet your mothers proud
    him: WELL COME ON THEN YOU STUPID ******* HACK ME
    me: Does profanity make you feel big?
    him: **** YOU **** STAIN
    me: Believe it or not there are people in this room who happen to be younger than you are mentally and your language is out of order.
    him: EXACTLY NONE OF YOU ARE HACKERS YOUR ALL LITTLE KIDS WHO PRETEND. ILL BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SUB7 IS
    him: ****
    me: erm ok, your hard.
    him: HACK ME. PROVE YOUR WORTH ROOT MY BOX AS YOUR NAME SAYS
    me: sigh
    me: Why would i want to root your box, i spent good money so I could have my own.
    everyone: lol
    (him leaves the room)

I was proud of myself

But the thing that was most amusing was I was in a music channel which clearly stated so upon entering.
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=221 :..... .... ... .. .

If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0. farfromrootin.host.sk
    Disclaimer: Any errors in tact, spelling, grammar or fact are transmission errors.

Re: Hacker Chat

Originally posted here by FårfRomRooTin
    ILL BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SUB7 IS
    I'm confused... is that what makes you 1337? Knowing about a stupid, canned kiddie prog is? Oh, man... that guy is beyond pity...
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

I don't think this is really humorous.. this is just a day in the life of IRC... if you jump on a channel like "Hacker Haven" or "Hax0rs" you'll get the same thing... no offense man, but I felt this was a little waste of time posting..

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

...well I thought it was kinda funny....
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

doktorf00bar wrote:

> ...well I thought it was kinda funny....

It was funny, but unfortunately, it is also what happens on irc every 5 minutes...
    Reality.sys corrupt. Reboot universe? (y/n/q)
    http://polarbbs.mine.nu/~eidolon
    telnet://polarbbs.mine.nu/

Originally posted here by silentstalker
    I don't think this is really humorous.. this is just a day in the life of IRC... if you jump on a channel like "Hacker Haven" or "Hax0rs" you'll get the same thing... no offense man, but I felt this was a little waste of time posting..

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    yeah... that's basically your typical day on irc. Believe it or not, I have a few "friends" (so to speak) that have done that to me. It's rather annoying and I just feel like kicking them in the face as a form of release But, I sometimes go along with it and paste a few little dos commands or fake messages to try and get a reaction out of them and have fun... They come out to be very amusing logs.
    Viper

Exclamation

First.. LMFAO!!!
    Second... We have to deal with sh*t always in our chats.
    Third.... wtf! He Knows Bout sub7..
    Fourth... Im fu*ing Laffin my ASS OUT HAHAHAHA!!!

Honestly I don't think I'd give that jack a55 the time of day,and you probably shouldn't have either.Let him keep thinking he's some big bad-a55 1337 h@X0r.Eventually he's gonna get his stupid ass thrown in jail and/or seriously beat.If he knew anything,he'd know that anyone with any skill doesn't use crap like sub 7 anyway,they write their own tools.It's a very unfortunate thing that the world is jam f#ck!n packed full of dumb a5535 like that.

Now that's kinda crazy.I had absolutely no intention of putting that guys Email address on here whoever he is.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Has anyone tried Yahoo Hacking chatline? there are hardley any ppl claiming they are l337, and going around flaming ppl. But there are legions of ppl asking to be taught to 'hack' yahoo accounts, but they are mainly ignored and leave without a fuss.

There are a lot of sad strange people on the Internet. If this is news to you you must have been living under a rock since 1996. Well handled anyway!
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.