Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sister's Fury

SickDwarf... that picture looks sooo Coooool!!! What if i send you one of me what can you do with that

Manpreet---This is a Site for "everything" like people have said above....you were pretty quick to jump on sickdwarf about it not doing with security BUT U WANNA EXPLAIN what your little post here had to do with seucirty ????
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...643#post574643

Not saying there is somehting wrong with it but just wandering???
    P.S.>That application (joke) has been around the net for a very looooong TIME -yawn-

Well, thanx for all the compliments ppl. Woohoo!

linuxlite >>> Yeah, my avatar is me vs photoshop

Xenon >>> Thanx.

Mahakaal >>> Most of the stuff I'm gonna post at www.deviantart.com for now. When SickDwarf.com goes up, I'm gonna post all my art there. I used the font "Grand Stylus" for the text. The effects are photoshop.

Natasha69 >>> Anything you want me to do with it hun.

Greetz & Respect.
    Bleh.

That's damn good work.I hope her eyes don't normally glow like that though.I've been doing a little work with photo shop myself,but haven't really gotten the hang of it yet.Do you know of any good sites/documents with some pointers for me?
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

Ack! that face is gonna haunt my nightmares!
    ...she spoken for?
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

suite pic and suite avatar, sick. I did the same thing, my av is me and i did it in photoshop 6.0. Is this thread a good place to post graphical works and get opinions? because I've got a few I'd like to show off.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Hehehe, just make a new thread in the Webdevelopers Forums.
    Bleh.

GreekGoddess
    You did an excellent job with that photograph. I need you to come over here for Halloween, maybe you could help me pick out some costumes or design my own on the computer and have them made so I can scare the living hell out of people this year.

Awesome.

Originally posted here by Natasha69

Manpreet---This is a Site for "everything" like people have said above....you were pretty quick to jump on sickdwarf about it not doing with security BUT U WANNA EXPLAIN what your little post here had to do with seucirty ????
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...643#post574643

Not saying there is somehting wrong with it but just wandering???
    P.S.>That application (joke) has been around the net for a very looooong TIME -yawn-
    I am sorry if that post hearted the sentiments of AO members. But, right there in my heart, I do feel that you guys have taken it quite harshly. I had no intention of doing that. I just meant that people in those forums I mentioned are professionals in that field and they would have given better reviews, and may be would have given more ideas / tips. Thats it. Take for an example, that you have got some legal issues to tackle with. For that 99% of the time you would like to consult a lawyer, not any other person.

manpreet
    Hi! I am new to these forums.......

since i'm techinically a graphic artist first, i'll give you my opinion...

nice work. i will have to admit. i really like the lens effect for the eyes. would be interesting though to get the reflection thing going in them. make them glossy and wrap an image of what she might be looking at in them. i also wouldnt mind seeing a little texture in the photo. perhaps a parchment type texture of maybe just a speckle or add noise? as it stands now, its still excellent work. the red light effects on the face really give it a creepy feel. then again, i've always liked your avatar too.

thanks for sharing, sick dwarf.

and try this photoshop easter egg: click help/ about photoshop. when the list begins to scroll, hold down <alt> which will make the list speed up. while holding <alt>, click the eye, then hold down <ctrl>, then release your <alt> button, then release your <ctrl> button. this will start a series of text to appear in the space below the picture. when programmers get bored, they play.... lol
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Sick Dwarf that picture is Awesome!! I dont think it looks scary... It's quite pretty. Your Sister appears to have a sort of ...Cheeky smile? Also the way her hair is across her face helps this effect as well. You chose a Great picture and with the effects youve added , it has a real Stephen King thing happening. Ohh I know! thats what a Sirine would look like!!!
    I\'ve Killed just about everything that Walked or Crawled.... at one time or another......
    William Muney, Unforgiven.