Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sister's Fury

Hey, if you ppl don't mind, I'll put up some more work in the future. And Qwerty, I'll was thinking the same, but it was just a little testing really.

Greetz & Respect.
    Bleh.

Well Sick as another artist that just happens to make a living in the geek world. First your sister is older then you LOL, second it is thinking outside the box that relates to security and well know a few outside the box that play here as I do. Fact is excellent work of ART, how it releates to Security issues? Humm fact is you got a life a family a sister stuff outside living at the keyboard...something called a real life. To me it releates fully to network security and such issues. And I think sick your gonna be in great demand here in the US for Halloween!
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Ok Palemoon, let's make one thing clear: MY SISTER IS NOT OLDER THEN ME!!! She's 12.
    And hey don't we all have a life outside the keyboard? While we're at it, a message to all people that think that the keyboard is the most important thing in excistence: "GET A LIFE". No just kidding people. And, if anyone wants me to make something for halloween, post it up.

Greetz & Respect.
    Bleh.

OOPS Sick your work was so good age appeared well like art I'm with you whre is the AO hallow-winnie contest? (Humor ppl), and Sick you have a good tallent never let it be exploited and besides your one good older brother for a sister to have. Art comes from living life my young friend, of family, friends. Like you have also said life is not a damn keyboard, and I am not so sure many here have (I think I can count on one hand) a life beyond a keyboard. But then that is what people believed when the TV came out... like I watch it often...sorry am laughing to hard here...Art is the music of a real life
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Originally posted here by Palemoon
    OOPS Sick your work was so good age appeared well like art I'm with you whre is the AO hallow-winnie contest? (Humor ppl), and Sick you have a good tallent never let it be exploited and besides your one good older brother for a sister to have. Art comes from living life my young friend, of family, friends. Like you have also said life is not a damn keyboard, and I am not so sure many here have (I think I can count on one hand) a life beyond a keyboard. But then that is what people believed when the TV came out... like I watch it often...sorry am laughing to hard here...Art is the music of a real life
    Amen.
    Bleh.