Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jp!

Banned

Post Jp!

Hey JP! Quit the lies bro, it's getting really annoying and makes you look worse. The servers didn't blow up, you needed an excuse to put in front of the fact they have been getting DDoSed. You can't tell your partners and advertisers that so you needed something. You need to quit lying, quit being a fake and nothing but a script kiddie, and oh.. Read my post in the Rumor Mill thread ya gay loser.

Banned

Thumbs up

You need to quit lying, quit being a fake and nothing but a script kiddie, and oh.. Read my post in the Rumor Mill thread ya gay loser.

Maybe you should check this out Common_Exploit http://www.antionline.com/lecture/ case closed!

/ \
    | |
    | (O)(O)
    C .---_)
    | |\___|
    | \__/ |\/\/\/\/\/| ____Common Exploit ___
    / /^\ \ | | | says "Hey That's Not
    / | /\ \ \ | (o)(o) |a butterfinger!'|

| \ / \ | C _) |/~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    | \ \ |\ | '___| /
    | \ \ \ | /
    | \ \ \ /' ^ |\
    |~~~~ ----\ |^U \ \\
    \ /|__/^JJJ , /\ \\
    \ //_ | / \ \\
    | || \ _____/ \ \\
    | || | // |^^^UUU^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
    | || | || !^^^|^|^^^^^^^^^|^|^^^!
    | |I_- | |__--, |^| |^|
    l___-____) l______]' |^| |^|

Old Fart
    C_E....give it a rest. You've done nothing but make an ass out of yourself for the past 2 days. What happened to "I want to contribute" and "I want to earn respect". Was all of that just a lie...is this your TRUE face?

Dude, you really need to re-evaluate your priorities, as they are seriously out of whack. You want to be a top ten AP earner, but you don't want to do it the right way. EVERY incarnation you have had on this site has ended up banned because you try to cause trouble in some shape, form or fashion. Questionable tutorials, AP bullshit, and now it's gay-bashing. Accusations and allegations about AP alliances....you've said that everyone in the top ten used alliances to get there. Yet every story about the alliance BULLSHIT that I have heard has had you right in the middle of it, yet you constantly cry out that you are a victim. Then you turn around and threaten people with negs if they don't 'go along' with you....it's getting pathetic.

Bottom line is this: Your behaviour is that of a child of late, and AO certainly doesn't need anymore 'kids' around here. I openly invite you to use your 'supposed' top ten alter ego and all your 'alliance buddies' to neg the ever-lovin **** out of me till I'm banned. It would be worth it if it gives JP the logs that he needs to clean up the whole damned lot of you and boot your asses out of AO...so bring it on, big boy!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Perhaps a case of jealousy here?

For someone who doesn't want to be here anymore, as seen here, you sure aren't leaving.

Why bother going out being banned? If you are tired of being here, why not just not return? Seems rather childish to me that you are going about leaving this way.

If you don't care, why bother with the kiddie stuff?

What's the hell going on here..??????????
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!

/me unloads negs.....nomore need be said......
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

Thumbs down *cough* Lamer *cough*

Posted By: Common_Exploit (respectivly)
    Hey JP! Quit the lies bro, it's getting really annoying and makes you look worse. The servers didn't blow up, you needed an excuse to put in front of the fact they have been getting DDoSed. You can't tell your partners and advertisers that so you needed something. You need to quit lying, quit being a fake and nothing but a script kiddie, and oh.. Read my post in the Rumor Mill thread ya gay loser.
    Hypocrite.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Banned
    1i think this is lame
    2 if it was ddosed who cares the thruth will come out just like you with the wtc your tutorials your non involment in alliance bullshit
    3 your jchosting
    4 uralnooy was banned for less than this so pack your bags
    5 i bet we see him again he cant leave he graves the 11 dots and that top 10 list
    6 dont say people u aint ive talked to p2p a few times in the past and u aint him hes a lot smarter than you
    7 oh and all those other people in alliances i dont know what to say other than your ruining ao and u will be caught

rioter

I don't think being gay makes you a loser......

Though nor does being str8 make you cool.

To each their own.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

It seems that Common_Expolit couldnt get peoples attention with his knowledge of security, so he has to carry on like a whinging infant to get peoples attention.
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]