MSN Messenger password hacking!

Thread: MSN Messenger password hacking!

Arrow MSN Messenger password hacking!

msn messenger is not really that hard to hack anymore because there are lots of programs out there that let you get the password for anyone quickly without them knowing.

and goto their MSN/YAHOO/ICQ Downloads Section

there you can find programs you can use to easily get msn passwords!

Share on Google+

Ft. Myers, FL
    I don't think this is a good way to start your life on AO. This is not what this site is about and these types of posts do not go over very well. I suggest you read the FAQ and spend some time looking over the forums.

Just some friendly advice....
    Work... Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
    Share on Google+

mmelby is right, its a bad way to start out here, but inadvertnely its a convenient warning to those of us who do use msn.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    Share on Google+

I don't understand why you posted this....

First of all anything involving MSN, hotmail, & (ect) is easy to crack and always has been easy to break into especially with s.kiddie toys and besides this is a security site not a lamer BBS. Do you think you'll be looked at as 'L33T' by c&p programs that only crack the lamest security on the .net? If you really want to carry the title 'HACKER' then you need to work for it like everyone else, come back when you get some programing skills.

Why don't you go and play with your ZeroCool & AcidBurn action figures, you s.kiddie!
    Share on Google+

I see he decide to do a triple post so we can ban him quicker.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.
    Share on Google+

Beverwijk Netherlands
    I want to try to make this thread a little bit less useless..

The MSN password (messenger service and hotmail) is just a MD5 hash..
    You get a code from microsoft looking something like this: 989048851.1851137130)
    then you add your password and get a MD5 hash from it.. that would look like this 3b7926d277068ec49576a0c40598ff21

now to get back the password you need to sniff both code from microsoft and the hash..
    brute force it and TADA the password..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !
    Share on Google+

There is a great whitepaper floating around the net that does a great job in explaining the security vulnerabilities in common IM and P2P programs. The title of it is XForce_P2P.pdf. It is too large to post here and I dont have internet access here at work to provide a URL. I am sure if you search google for the filename it will find it.

I can only come to this site through a fluke in the software.

Share on Google+