tao and computers

Thread: tao and computers

tao and computers

i was looking for some taoist material and ran across this. just HAD to share it.

heres one of many:
    The Tao is like a glob pattern:
    used but never used up.
    It is like the extern void:
    filled with infinite possibilities.
    It is masked but always present.
    I don't know who built to it.
    It came before the first kernel.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Seattle, WA
    There appears to be further linkage. Here are a few other tidbits I had lying around in plaintext... I'm not sure of the source.

New Computer Error Messages in Haiku Form...
    A file that big?
    It might be very useful.
    But now it is gone.

The Web site you seek
    Cannot be located but
    Endless others exist.

Chaos reigns within.
    Reflect, repent and reboot.
    Order shall return.

ABORTED effort:
    Close all that you have.
    You ask far too much.

First snow, then silence.
    This thousand dollar screen
    Dies so beautfifully.

With searching comes loss
    And the presence of absence.
    'My Novel' not found.

The Tao that is seen
    Is not the true Tao, until
    You bring fresh toner

Windows NT crashed.
    I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams

Rather than a beep
    Or a rude error message,
    These words: 'File not found.'

Serious error.
    All shortcuts have disappeared.
    Screen. Mind. Both are blank.
    When I search for similar strings I find some pages with more similar haikus, but I'll let you guys discover it yourselves
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Well Terr thanks for the further links and you as well Smith. Understanding abstract concepts like these are not a huge thing really. From times past long ago it was taught that everything all things in this world are connected. We are all the sun the moon the stars in the sky, the dirt upon the ground, sand upon a beach. All of this taught for generations. We think we have become advanced when this tool here the means to express thoughts, feelings, ideas with people from beyond where we may travel and see in person. Yet with all of this people seek to destroy take advantage and exploit even the Web, or Net what ever is the "in" term now days, so called hacking? Like fire, like water, now bits and bytes are exploited for what cause? The world is connected everything like the land, one time free now is a profit for someone, public property converted to private cash. Tao is understanding that no matter what lot in life you live from mega rich to dirt poor you are human this earth is alive and each action you take here is to learn and to fail is to repeat it. We are simply all brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers. Peace is a diffcult road to walk, war a childs attempt for attention at the cost of others lives.
    Tao is understanding
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg