Addicts Bug?

Thread: Addicts Bug?

Addicts Bug?

When I go to the 'search for all posts by user' option in a user's profile, I am able to view the first few lines of posts they have made to the AO Addicts forum, even though I don't have access to the Addicts forum. Not sure if it's a bug, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

-toad

I think you brought up a good point. It's not so much "a bug".. like you say, but if that forum is supposed to be
    restrictive to viewing (until earned) then it shouldn't be visable. perhap's for those posts that are done in there.. JP could add 3-4 lines of spaces or some magic php for "non-priviledged" people.

not that's there's REALLY anything in there that's earth shattering..

of course, if anyone found something more serious like getting access to places they shouldn't, then it would
    best best to notify JP and/or another mod privately.

(i know u knew dat, pwr_toad5k.. just 4 enlightenment of others )

I would have sent off a pm, but I wasn't really sure it was a bug (like you said) and it's not like you get access to the whole forum, like the bug(s) which jared_c found ages ago.

And you're right about it not being earth-shattering stuff - the few replies that I was able to read under the 'search for all posts' thing nearly put me to sleep