hi, i saw someone mentioned invisionboard in another thread, i didnt know what it was but greekgoddess pointed me to a link.
so i downloaded it and installed it. i already had mysql and php installed on Xitami webserver. i am running win2000 also.
i created some accounts and posted threads and it was really easy to setup and configure except for one thing.
i installed all the invision related files in a folder 'forums' inside of the 'webpages' directory in Xitami.
when i go to the URl localhost/forums/index.php everything works fine and i get the main page.
if i type in localhost/forums/ i have a problem. it is showing all the files in that directory and i would like to make them all restricted. when i was setting it up it did mention using
chmod command to change the permissions on those folders obviously i cant do that as i am using win2000. so how do i go about making those folders restricted.
i went to the invision website and it was kind of a mess i figured i could get a better answer here and faster maybe someone has a similar setup to what i have.

thanks