Hacker Groups - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hacker Groups

Hacker groups are ok if you want to muck around, but for the more serious hacker it is better to go it alone or with 1 or 2 close friends (close friends that wont dump you in the s**t at the first sign of trouble.)
    Share on Google+

Banned
    personally Chuck I think its a really good idea, esp. sice sept. 11th. I also think alot of them should help look out for our country's general cyber-security, and quite possibly some of them are. However, I know alot of them have the mentality of "death and destruction" (anarchy) so they're probably promoting alot of this negative behavior. But anyway, I agree w/ many of you on the opinion that they can be both negative and positive. Let's just hope that for now, the majority of them are in favor of security instead of opposing it.
    Share on Google+

im a hacker and im 14 personaly i do it to learn about computers not to gain power over them. I did get into because of the media said they were bad. but i have really changed i know more about computers then i ever did and im learning more everyday.
    life sux, live with it.
    Share on Google+

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Please don't revive 2 year old threads.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage
    Share on Google+