Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bali Massacre

Mahakaal: I asked you first No, actually my definition of peace in simple terms would be Happiness and Kindess towards others. I'm more than likely wrong, I don't have my dictionary with me, but that is somewhat what I think.

Heh, found the dictionary. Here is what it says:

1 : a state of tranquillity or quiet: as a : freedom from civil disturbance b : a state of security or order within a community provided for by law or custom
    2 : freedom from disquieting or oppressive thoughts or emotions
    3 : harmony in personal relations
    4 a : a state or period of mutual concord between governments b : a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity
    5 -- used interjectionally to ask for silence or calm or as a greeting or farewell
    - at peace : in a state of concord or tranquillity

I'd have to say I agree more than likely.
    Space For Rent.. =]

I was not justifying killing, and no, no one should take it laying down.

Mahakaal im sorry if it seemed i was saying that, i was not CK. made a statement, you went looking for more info on it, and posted what you found. im glad you did, i was kinda of in the dark as to what happened there. i know those arn't you thoughts...well maybe a little.

to do away with covert ops is treating the symptoms. we need to return to to a policy of minding our own buisness and not interferring with the internal politics of other nations. The people of the united states don't want to exploit others. The reason we do this is big money has the current politicians in their pockets. Its greed pure and simple. we need all new people running this country our 2 party system no longer serves the people.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by Tedob1

I was not justifying killing, and no, no one should take it laying down.

Mahakaal im sorry if it seemed i was saying that, i was not CK. made a statement, you went looking for more info on it, and posted what you found. im glad you did, i was kinda of in the dark as to what happened there. i know those arn't you thoughts...well maybe a little.

to do away with covert ops is treating the symptoms. we need to return to to a policy of minding our own buisness and not interferring with the internal politics of other nations. The people of the united states don't want to exploit others. The reason we do this is big money has the current politicians in their pockets. Its greed pure and simple. we need all new people running this country our 2 party system no longer serves the people.
    This is slightly off topic, but to many people in the UK, this is related to Northern Ireland.
    Why does the US feel that it has the authority to interfere in the affairs of the UK (except for the obvious reason of getting votes from Irish voters)?
    For years the US has been at best passively supporting terrorists who have been killing soldiers and civillians in Northern Ireland & the mainland UK.
    But of course, that's OK, because they are 'freedom fighters'.
    I'm not saying that the situation in Ireland is ideal, but there are considerable question marks at the moment as to whether former terrorist leaders are really committed to a peacefull resolution of the situation.