A "sticky" situation?

Thread: A "sticky" situation?

A "sticky" situation?

I am posting this thread in response to a Private Message I recieved this morning. It seems that a friend of mine I have become aquainted with here at AO has expressed his concern over an addition I made to a "sticky" thread several days ago. Although, the information I added to this thread was, IMHO, a valid and informative addition to the contents of this thread. His concern was not of the content, but of the date at which the thread was originally concieved, verses the date when I made my addition to said "thread"...

My question I am asking here is to all of AO. Is it wrong to add to a "sticky" thread after it has been there for an amount of time?

I am certain that if they were not meant to be added to and improved upon, the thread would be closed, would it not?
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

I totaly agree with you..

Originally posted here by aeallison
    I am certain that if they were not meant to be added to and improved upon, the thread would be closed, would it not?
    And if it is was as you said
    a valid and informative addition to the contents of this thread
    then I don't see what there is to fear..

Just MHO . . .
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Old Fart
    If you posted and added to the overall content of the thread, then I don't see a problem. The only time it pisses me off to see a post to an old thread is when it's a question that was answered long ago and it is clear that the thread no longer has a relevant discussion value, but thats just me.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...