Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Last Angel

Once again, nice work Sick Dwarf! You must do well at your chosen profession. I definately would like to see more!

Kwiep
    Hey SD,
    What does that text next to the angel say ?!?
    I mean added cool'ness if it actually means something...
    Neel/kwiep
    Double Dutch

Wooo, thanks people... I'll certainly post some more in the future. I really appreciate all the complements.... I really do. Thanks!

SynapticFailure >> I only use Photoshop 7, I do have to say that the angel, (in raw form, without the glow and ****) isn't mine.

Greetz & Respect.

EDIT>> kwiep, didn't see you dude. It's a poem, for a girl, and personal to. I dedicated this pic to her.
    Bleh.

Thumbs up

Not to be rude (i'm in the same boat) but- just because one can take a bunch of other people's art and mess with it a lil' (photoshop, etc...) it's not anything spectacular- heck , even some of the 3d stuff is starting to get kinda lame. This is not "deviantart.com"- and i don't think we need to be showing everyone else what we can do with Adobe Products... (again- i restate: i'm not trying to be rude...)

http://tampabay420.deviantart.com/gallery
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

tampabay420...if anyone can do it then let's see yours. Just like you I'm not trying to be rude, but I have photoshop 7 and I can't create anything nearly that good.

It takes more than a tool to do the job, it takes a talent to use the tool. Anyone can create a program in Visual Basic, but it takes a talented programmer to create an awesome application. Anyone can edit a photo in photoshop, but it takes an artist to create something truly beautiful.

tampabay420, this is a community. I don't care if its a security site, I ask for the oppions of these people, not their expertise. I DO NOT steal someone else's art, and "fizzle" a little with it in Photoshop. I meant, that the angel itself, is a drawed picture, which isnt mine. If you like, I'll post it up and you can see what I mean exactly. And, for that Adobe thing, If you don't like my posts, Neg me, thats what the AntiPoint system is for. But don't go saying like "You rip and it aint yours".

Greetz & Respect.
    Bleh.

Sorry :-(

1.) I'm sorry - I tried not to be offensive...

2.) what does "You rip and it aint yours" mean?

3.) look at his gallery >> |http://sickdwarf.deviantart.com/gallery|

1) No offense taken, just a discussion.
    2) I mean that you're suggesting that I rip other pics, and edit it a little.
    3 -before edit- ) I don't think that I'm some god because I'm an older member, i just comment on your post.
    3 -after edit- ) They already saw my "gallery". I posted that other pic of my sis yesterday. Some older members will remember that I also had some artworks on the first version of SickDwarf.com. Dude, I'm no fake. Just let me be.

Greetz & Respect.
    Bleh.

I hate to be the one to break this to you, tampabay420, but you are pretty talented, just like Sick Dwarf. I really liked your GUI's and some of the plastic tentacle thingy's in your gallery. Just like I never would have thought to make my sister's eyes look like the dead lights from Stephen King's IT like Sick Dwarf did. . It's not a matter of how easy it is to create something, it's how you put them together in a way that makes someone else say "Wow". Hell, I know how to use Photoshop, but when I sit down to try and make something look like your GUI's for a website, I draw a complete blank. I know how to make certain effects (like the plastic-look, the glass-look, water, beads, etc), but I everything I come up with just looks like the tutorials I've read in the past. Creativity with shape, color, space, all that takes a certain talent that I just don't possess. However, I could write you a wicked-mean PERL script.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

i love perl :-)

PERL is god :: not old AO members...

thanx Roswell... I suppose some respect is order::SickDwarf(nice job!)...