Did someone obtain my information!

Thread: Did someone obtain my information!

Banned

Members help moderators help!

Hello antionline.com members I have a question I tried signing on the internet through my ISP (juno) and this came up? Sorry we cant connect you to the internet because your already have a current connection to the internet, under my sign on name, when I was not even signed on yet, we only have one computer. Is someone using my juno account when I'm not online? I did a antivirus scan on my whole computer found nothing. I also fixed the patches, update my current browsers, and did security updates,made back ups, I have Nortons Personal Firewall 2002 running behind 3 different proxies servers CuteFTP, Multiproxy, Moxi Logic Server I have different passwords for each website, ISP, mail accounts. So how could someone even obtain my information? Help suggestions. Thanks I tried to attach the picture for you guys but the file was too big. The only thing I think of it has something to do with the moderator from www.elitehackers.com cause this never happend until I sent that saved webpage to the FBI last night and all of a sudden this happens what a coincidence dont you think?

IH i dont think your link to the screen shot worked
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

No picture to click..........
    Work... Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...

Re: Members help moderators help!

I think Internet Hacker is saying that he was not able to upload the picture since it was too big. IH, maybe someone hacked Juno. I don't know what else to tell you in this situation really. Sorry I can't really be of any help to you.

Originally posted here by Internet Hacker
    Thanks I tried to attach the picture for you guys but the file was too big.
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

Well.... t2k2, I think he changed the post after I responded or I am getting to old .....

Anyway Internet Hacker, I would suggest changing your password and seeing if that makes a difference. If not contact Juno.
    Work... Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...

could just be something up with the Juno server, like the connection you last had hasn't been registered as disconnecting.

I know that same problem happens with an online game that I play, and it's a known problem with them. It takes a call/email to tech support to fix it. I would suggest contacting Juno's tech support about it and see what they can do for you.

El Diablo

maybe hes just trying to upload an full screen bmp instead of a cropped jpg
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”