Thread: wouldn't it be nice?

wouldn't it be nice?

Wouldn't it be nice if people could ignore lame posts (hint TTY0)
    and they would sink into obscurity where they belong?
    Oh, well, just a thought.

The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to share and change it. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software--to make sure the software is free for all its users.
    http://www.linux.org/info/gnu.html
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

If nobody responds to him, I'm sure he'll go back to playing with Barbies.

Sorry guys, I just had to "respond" to him in one of those threads. I can't seem to stay away from spontaineous coumbustable subjects...I did remove my post after he was banned...
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Old Fart
    Wouldn't it be nice if people had enough respect for themselves to exit gracefully instead of going out whining, kicking and screaming?

I will not condemn or condone JP's actions or supposed actions concerning antionline.com...it's his project to do with as he pleases, and I for one am well pleased with this site.

As for the rant from Alex (tyyo), I will say this....Alex, you have no credibility with me, and I daresay that a majority of the other members feel the same way. You once were a respected member of this forum, but your childish actions over the past couple of months cost you that respect. You were never man enough to admit that you had done wrong, let alone apologize to your victims, all of whom paid a price for your actions in some way or another. Do the world a favor dude....have your ISP cancel your account until you are mature enough and responsible enough to venture back into the online world without damaging others and crying when someone hits you back.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Hi mom!
    You can always put him on your ignore-list, rcgreen, that should help.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

The guy used to be really respected, why is it that he all of a sudden has a grudge against JP? Just curious...

Hi mom!
    Oh, come on. What the hell means 'respect' to you? If you start respecting people because they have a bunch of green dots over their name, you're insane.

There are very few people I've met on the internet (not just this site) that I actually respect more than someone else. It's not that I disrespect them either, but I figure that I just don't know them well enough to respect this person more than the average guy I meet on the street every day.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.