( Windows cannot find 'C:\blah\blah\blah.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try agiain. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search. ) Is what get when i try to open ah program after i deleted ah virus off my computer (I have Windows XP Pro running IIS for simple Webpages . I have ah cable modem connection ). IIS does not run now either. When i opened the network properties and clicked the Advanced tab it reads ................................................................................................
........(Windows cannot display the properties of this connection. The Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) information might be currupted. To correct this, use System Restore to restore Windows to an earlier time (called a restore point). System Restore is located in the System Tools folder in Accessories.).................................................................................
So i did just dat tried to use System Restore and got the same message (Windows cannot find....etc ) I need some real help i can run all my programs