Hotmail down?

Thread: Hotmail down?

Hotmail down?

Ok... is it just my mail or is hotmail not working because my friend send me a pic and 5 minutes past but the mail never came... We tried it a couple of times more and it still wouldnt work so I tried with my parents email and it still wouldnt work is just not getting mail from no body. Usely I get like at least 30 mails everyday and today and yesterday Ive gotten only 5 so thats pretty weird to me so I dunno whats happening

If you guys know something please post it here and let me know thanx
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

honestly the only thing i get in my hotmail box are microsoft security bulletins. no other mail.
    however, i got three today. 2 at 17:48, 1 at 15:56. your picture might be too big. i dont seem to be having any problems whatsoever.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

No I dont think that the pic was to big because my friend told me it was only 125k so it wasnt that big, im still curious why im not getting emails
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

Developer Extraordinar
    Yeah, I'm having troubles too. I'm testing my mail server I set up, it worked fine yesterday. I came here to my dad's and tonight I tried to send an e-mail and it didn't work. At first I thought it was my server, but now I'm thinkinging it might not be... Thanks for helping me out in a way.

MB

EDIT: I was sneding the mail to my @hotmail e-mail from my @unerror.com e-mail.

EDIT2: The report I got back said hotmail timed out....
    Come to UnError.com

I don't seem to be having trouble, I still got 13 spam emails today. All I usually get in that account though. So can't say for sure that they aren't having problems.

Only 13 Spam emails in your hotmail Zaggy, the you know hotmail has a problem, there are supposed to be atleast 20, so something is not comming thrue

I usualy get around 35+, but hey, I use my hotmail only for MSN Messenger.
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

not sure if this is related or if what youre talking about was earlier on, hotmail wasn't working in Oz (vic anyway) at about 10.30 aussie time today, its not our connection as the uni has a 10 meg or so link and it was the only thing timing out.

so it sounds like something could be a bit out somewhere