Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lightning Strikes Me

Lightning Strikes Me

Hiya ppl,

Ok, I made another one yesterday. I decided that this is the last one I post, cause some people didn't like me posting pics. If you want to see more Art from me, check out http://sickdwarf.deviantart.com/gallery some times. I'll be posting all my art there.

So for one last time, gimme your oppinions about it. It can be found HERE.

Greetz & Respect.
    Bleh.

I think that it is cool! Great job SickDwarf!

As usual SD....awesome!!! that one is really cool. do you think I could send you a pic of my ex-husband and maybe you could have HIM being hit by lightning?

I like your pictures and don't see any reason you shouldn't be posting them. There is no reason this is inappropriate or badly placed, IMO.

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Sick Dwarf you might have some trouble convincing hard core old school artists that computer graphics qualify as art, but I don't think thats the case here and i certaintly don't feel that way myself. Every thing an artist does s/he does with a creative mind ( if their real artists), which to me makes it art. nice job.

if you want to display your work, which all artists do, put links in your signiture. I'd like to see them and ill forget your site is there.

As a matter of fact i have something i did at work with a fine line 99 cent magic marker on copy paper as my member photo. its far from the best thing ive done but its the only thing i have in digital format. I was considering scanning in some better stuff (oils king of screw up the scanner) maybe i just might do that now. Thanks for the thought!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

What is Art? I think art is something you out your heart in. I mean, If you create a painting and put your heart in it, or if you create the most bad-ass perl script and put your heart in it, its art as long as you put your heart in it. Now, convincing others that its art, is the tougher part. Because, art is just an oppinion right? Like, 1 thinks its art, while the other think it aint. Just my oppinion here. Thanx!

BTW, Deb. I didn't see that pic yet in my mailbox. :P

Greetz, & Respect.
    Bleh.

thats another cool pic sickdwarf... u seem to have lots of talent..
    Hi! I am new to these forums.......

art

tried to send a reply before and failed. Eye-catching images, brilliant colors Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.

I think Sick Dwarf's work is art. Art, as beauty is, is in the eye of the beholder.

I also think this is an appropriate forum and art and web development do go hand in hand.

Great job Sick Dwarf! As of yet I haven't seen a picture you've done that I haven't liked. I can't do computer art, nor hand art, not the artist type, so I am a tad jealous.

Well, there's very little to say actually. Just Thanx!

Greetz & Respect
    Bleh.

Hey SD as someone that is an artist that happens to have to had made a living on computers, I'd say stick with it I sent you three of my own digital works for the other site. Anyway the art world is slow to change, and well rather in many ways a clique type thing. As for digital art I'd say simply take a look at a brush selection in any art store know what each in their time was totally radical, then throw in pallet knifes and well you may have the general idea.

I love it Deb lets have a who can put a lighting bold throgh Deb's Ex contest? On your site SD?

Art is in making one pause a different realm not about some damn studio in NY or LA art is the soul of humanity so keep it up SD great work as always!
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg