Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This has to be a hoax...right?

these are the results of a study by capitol hill blue to be found here:

http://www.lp.org/press/archive.php?...view&record=64
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Thumbs up

Thank you Tedob1 this is just the kind of stuff I was expecting to see. Lets see if we can round up some more facts on this subject, I think we're on a roll here.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

This is what I found so far, after using the words "criminals in Congress" for searching.
    Some of the strange ones...

REP. BARNEY FRANK (D-MA): Accessory to a male prostitute who ran a whorehouse in their Washington townhouse.

REP. JAMES MORAN (D-VA): Charged with spousal abuse, and assault and battery. A regular instigator of bar fights while mayor of Alexandria, VA, his position made him immune to arrest. Once said he thought about becoming a boxer because "I like to hit people."

REP. MEL REYNOLDS (D-IL): In 1995 was convicted of having sex with a minor and obstructing justice.
    More here
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

jeez guys...for a bunch of computer geeks you'd think you would atleast know to check snopes for urban legends!

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/congress.htm

its got a big thing on how the statistics are mostly untrue, and the ones that are even semi-accurate are incredibly vague.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

er0k
    one of the teachers read that to us a few weeks ago.... he said it appeared accurate, dunno... funny stuff, yet scary that those are the people deciding if we go to war or not, although the author could be exaggerating the truth very easily, for instance shop-lifting, "stealing a piece of gum at 7 years old from the store" or something to that extent, you can see how it cross-applies to the rest.

iwoudent dopubt any of it, considering the government goes t omany lengths to defend the people included in it. i wouldent doubt that they all get a baggie of coke given to them by the security guards right before any meeting they have.
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

*sigh*

*sigh*

let me expound a bit on what i said before.

have any of you ever been pulled over only to be asked "have you had anything to drink today?" when infact you hadn't? if you had you would just have put yourself into the catagory of "having been pulled over for drunk driving".

furthermore, the rest is just accusations. watch this:
    i hereby acuse all members of congress of being not only serial rapists, but also pedophiles. better slip that one into the next version of this worthless email, because now they have all been officially acused of said crimes!
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

8*B@LL, I think you are missing the point here, what I am asking for in this thread are facts, REAL proof that our leaders are criminals...or not. We all know that most hoaxes are based on facts, it might just be that penny candy taken when one was 5 or 6 years old, it might also be that someone here is a cop who arrested one of them for being a pedophile. Bottom line, Monsieur 8*B@LL is if you feel so strongley about protecting the accused then give us some facts, I am sure we would rather see truth....

Viva La USA

<edit>how much would you pay snopes to discredit a written and circulated document that harms your career???</edit>

Just a quick post to say Monsieur is the right way to spell it in french.
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

Thanks for the correction Scorp666, sometimes me fingers donna type what me mind is thinkin...

C00l Avatar d00d