hacking question

Thread: hacking question

Banned

hacking question

I am new to hacking and I have a question, I have looked for the answer everywhere on the internet and antionline was my last place, I know how to hack unprotected computers but protected computers are problems for me, people talk about security holes which hackers pass through and I dunno what the f#@k is that security holes which they talk about and these patch file used so if somebody knows what is that, please tell me

thanx

theoboa
    Share on Google+

I could have sworn this was a Security site, and that asking how to hack, whether it be firewalled or non-firewalled (which I think is what you mean), is still wrong. See the little thing up top that says, " Hackers know the Weaknesses in your system, Shouldn't You? That kind of indicates it's a Security site and also, you should read the FAQ, because asking these type questions are frowned upon.
    Space For Rent.. =]
    Share on Google+

OK everyone duck for cover, this ones gonna get nasty..lol
    Share on Google+

god!!!!

Again one of those "how can i hack hotmail" questions.
    you better delete this post or .......
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.-- Albert Einstein
    Share on Google+