Thread: AP meter on posts not working?

AP meter on posts not working?

I got some negs for a post [no this is not a whine ] which can be seen here. I got about 10 points(for the purpose of closing the thread), but the meter only shows my post as being somewhat negative. Shouldn't the meter show the post as negative?
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Hrm, odd. I think maybe 10 and under is somewhat, 20 is negative, and 30 is extremely? I'm not to sure, but I think that might be how it is. Unless, you were greened by someone, Im not sure how this can happen.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Up to 5 points is somewhat neg/pos, 6 to 15 is neg/pos, 16 to ? is very neg/pos. And thats MHO, so if I'm right the post should be negative.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

I think the scale is different for the negative end. I got negged 29 APs the other day and the post only shows up as 'negative', not 'very negative' or 'extremely negative'. Maybe the system has been adjusted since it was introduced and scaled the negative end different to the positive end, or maybe it was always this way.