Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeing Red

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

Angry Seeing Red

Now, I know that I will prolly get countless negs for posting this, but screw it.

I have been getting reds after reds l8ly, and its all good, its the way this site works. I can deal with that. But I got a message today in my Antipoints Center that had me SEEING red. I tried contacting the idividual in question, but surprise, surprise they didnt respond, So I, will respond to that person.

This is what this person said. You make other Christians feel ashamed...straighten up!

This is what I have to say to you.

In my Opinion, Christians like you in the world would get off of their 'holier than thou' wagon there would be truley "One Body of Christ". Thats what he wanted from us, to be united, not separated by denomination. But we now have 100's of little Jesus churches running around separating themselves from other churches because "They don't agree with that." Waa waaa waaa. Cry me a river. Its people like YOU that are the problem, the judgmental, self righteous, liers. Thats right, liers, because I am so sick of people in my church looking down on me because I smoke pot. Well you know what, at least i am honest about it. Thats more than I can say for the countless preists molesting little boys, or the Drug addicted evangelists. So you know what I say, "Take the log out of your own eye, before you take the splinter from mine."

Another thing... if your ever ashamed to be a Christian, then maybe you should re-evaluate your faith. Because, I seem to remember a lil verse that said, (in lamens terms) if your ashmed of me, I'll be ashamed of you.

So, in conclusion I challenge you to speak up and PM me, we can talk about this there.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Well spoken...

you have a very good point here, yet another verse that applies here is "Judge not lest ye be judged" this person who wrote you has kind of pushed there bounds. Or lets take another route how about "let he who is with out sin cast the first stone. I for one will not be giving a negitive rating. I am so tired of selective christians who pick and choose what rules to live by.
    \" Cry \'HAVOC\' and let slip the dogs of war\"

Is it just me...or is this a whine about negs? If this was a newbie he would've been bombarded by negs....
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Well spoken...

you have a very good point here, yet another verse that applies here is "Judge not lest ye be judged" this person who wrote you has kind of pushed there bounds. Or lets take another route how about "let he who is with out sin cast the first stone. I for one will not be giving a negitive rating. I am so tired of selective christians who pick and choose what rules to live by.
    \" Cry \'HAVOC\' and let slip the dogs of war\"

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Hey Mahakaal, If you read the post you will see that I am pissed off at a member because of what he said. Not because he negged me.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

kirksville1980 > Take care to not posting twice in other threads. in THIS thread no matter...
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    - Albert Einstein

STFU
    What does that mean? I saw it in my AP center Dr. Realy what does that mean? I would like to know.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    - Albert Einstein

First of all, stop negging others if that's the only way you can follow through with an argument. That's pathetic. Second, I agree with Tedob1... you go around letting people know that you are all for Christianity and believe in the Bible etc... yet you condone smoking pot??? Did I miss something here? Where does it say in the Bible that you apparently "believe" in, to smoke pot and cause damage to your body that God has given you? Where does it say for you to help others to damage their bodies as well? I think you're a little out of whack Dr. Toker and whoever said that you make Christians feel ashamed... well I don't blame them.

When you claim to believe in something, then do or condone the opposite, obviously someone will point that out to you sooner or later...
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Old Fart
    Heh...a lot of good points. The whole gist of the matter is that people look at those who claim to be Christians and feel that they should all be perfect or they are hypocrites. Well guess what....nobody is perfect. I used to have the same point of view towards Christians until dear old dad enightened me by saying "You have to realize that a church is not a rest home for saints...it's a hospital for sinners." When you look at that way, it kinda brings it all into perspective...doesn't matter if your an Atheist or the Pope...nobody's perfect, everyone "sins".
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

I may not agree with some things you say Dr. Toker... but I personally think one can be a Christian person and smoke weed. I don't think they are mutually exclusive activities. 'Causing damage to the body God gave us...' - does that mean one cannot smoke tobacco and be Christian? I just think this is an interesting point.

-toad