Transient !

Thread: Transient !

Transient !

Trinkets of history abundant invading my mind like mosquitoes to fresh sweet skin, pictures haunt of nothing i can freeze frame. in the silence i find solace from the reality of the pollution of being.
    Dependant now on sunset and sunrise they feed and water me with energy. I hold the darkness in my arms and rock it to sleep and bleed the night from darkness until light pours through.
    As i sit in my own self observing the rain and the others who notice it instead of feel it light trickles through and feeds the automata with there need for a grasp of the real world what ever that maybe. There is a gentle breeze cooling the edge of the tropical heat that glistens from the moisture, this is night or is it my perception or maybe my perception is the night ?
    The non-permanent id of my transient state is comforting, instead of repetition or familiarity i have a passing through feeling and this gives me release.
    It is now and that counts because what i do now changes the past of my future and that means alot if only i could change the past from my present, time travel is linear and unidirectional i feel.
    I am the illogical answer to a unanswerable question posed to deaf audience, it seems that the only second chances i ever get is to make the same mistake twice !
    What am i saying ?
    well -
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile.

Aggghhhhh that feels better ! Sometimes it is good to just convey your thought s !

Live well and love life people.

Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

our destiny is to shape our destiny, many create hardships just to endure them.

Sorry to disagree because i really enjoyed your writing.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Kool post geepod, i like your thoughts !

by the way tedob1, if our destiny is to shape it then wouldnt be always shaping our shaping etc ! And if we are shaping then we all create hardships !
    you have a point though ? i think ?

what was this post all about again ! oh yeah good post gee

how about destiny is trying to shape the reality surrounding you and making most of it ?
    assembly.... digital dna ?