Banned even with high antipoint level??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned even with high antipoint level??

Banned even with high antipoint level??

HI
    I recently came across a weird thing. I saw that 2 AO members (namely, Uraloony and Jhenx) were banned while the the antipoints shown against them were very very high. How could this be??

It was a sacrifice to the security Gods......Every 3 years we sacrifice a couple of senior members to appease the Gods.....

Quantity does not mean Quality !

You can be a millionaire but lose it all in a second with one wrong bet !

i hope you get my point
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

It was a sacrifice to the security Gods......Every 3 years we sacrifice a couple of senior members to appease the Gods.....
    No Kidding!! Is it really true that 2 AO members are banned just like that( Ofcourse that GOD thing is a bit too much). I personally believe that this remark was just a sort of humour but still checking whether it was really one!!

You can be a millionaire but lose it all in a second with one wrong bet !
    But the point is that even if they did make a wrong post and many other users did neg them for it but still if they r banned because of this, then the Antipoints against them shud be red. Right!!. But in this place, they had the points level of ,say, a senior member.

Not all bans come from negative ap's If senior members get out of hand JP lets the axe drop and sends them packing.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Lets just say they did some things wrong, and they thought they could hide behind their ap's. Which is wrong.

Even before ther ever was a antipoint system, ppl could be banned.

If you do stuf so bad worth instant bannishment, even after haveing proven your worth, you kinda know how wrong it must have been..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

This is good. I mean, now u can be fully sure that even senior members can be reprimanded if they do something wrong and just earning lotz of APs is not an excuse to let loose all ur whims and fancies

well, if uraloony and jehnx are also banned, that makes three, i cant remember who it was but i saw another senior member banned just the other day...i smell a conspiracy...whats JP hiding j/k

if ya read this JP why were they banned exactly? obviously they made a blatent error in judgement but what was it i would like to know, mainly so i dont make it
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

yeah i wud like to know that too!! Exactly why were they banned..