Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned even with high antipoint level??

Search through the forums if you guys want to know. Or PM JP himself. But dont ask bullsh*t questions like that in the forums!
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

they were banned for abusing an in place system, you should have searched the forums this has been discussed before

someone close this thread
    what is love but contempt for hate?

just goes to show ya not just us newb's are gettin banned... good riddance..

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Like said above search the forums. This thread should be closed. But perhaps it's a chance to say something about those high profile bannings. Like said it's the AO God that decided to ban those people (more than the 3 members you mentioned) I believe it started with FocMaester. A few later FreeOn got banned, and recently a lot of others got banned. Take it this way; first: if they got banned then there was a reason to (you should visit IRC to know more about this stuff). Second: you cannot hide behind ap's.

I must admit, I've wondered too. But I would never have the indecency to ask such a question. If people wanted me to know, they would have told me. Shantz, either do the research yourself or stay out of it. I'm not going to speculate as to why... truth be told, I don't want to know, because it's NOMB. Neither is it any of yours. Most of the problems in this world are caused by people wanting to be important... so stop trying to be important.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

To the person that gave me negs for my first post in this thread....neg me on the post that you actually disagreed with. You KNOW it's not this one....at least have the guts to neg the RIGHT post...

EDIT: Can someone please close this thread
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

Conf1rm3d_K1ll , your humor is one of the reasons I even begain to post here sorry I gotta neg or give a + but not here much would not be fair, xmaddness said it right and even those that were nixed are still about and I wish them well respect is a funny thing
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

guyz the question has been answered

Good clue is sort of like that TV show Survivor, where the tribes live as one and the other tribe pissed at the entrance to the cave. Piss on family then your tossed out piss on their home your tossed out. The tribe members know where to pee and why can choose to at any time anywhere, but of respect go to the toilet and don't mess stuff up just cause they can.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

As many of u wanted this thread to be closed, but I can't. You see it says that the limit has expired. I will contact the administrators abt it now as it says.