Yesterday's thread.....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yesterday's thread.....

Angry Yesterday's thread.....

I wake up, check my email, and hop on AO. I check my antipoints and find that many people throw a bunch of negatives at me, for really stupid reasons. One because he/she didn't like the thread I posted on. Another because I tend to use the glow purple meta tags. Someone else because I need to quote:
    sort that ****ing handle out
    . These are just a few examples. If you can't view the purle glow meta tags, don't blame me! If you don't like a thread, don't go around giving people that posted to the thread negative antipoints! That's just ignorant and ridiculously stupid. "Because I don't like this thread, I'm going to not like you. " Let's get real here, people. Let people have their opinions. If you don't agree, let them know, but don't give them negative antipoints for it! Some people don't have the courage to speak up in everyday face-to-face discussions and when people bash them online, it just gets harder for them in life, as well as online. I think this is really getting out of control. If you feel you need to bash me for my opinions, so be it. I just hope that if you're bashed about your opinions, you'll remember this thread and think twice before doing it to someone else.

I wrote that all yesterday, and someone closed my thread. I don't appreciate that at all. If you have a problem with how I feel, come to me. Don't mess around.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Negative comes to 1pizzaluvr4u. Wassup?
    Share on Google+

It's a gas!
    It was justifiably closed!
    Whining about AP's??? I think ive heard this **** before!

You came here to learn, right? Well learn to stop whining about AP's, nobody likes it!!!

r3b00+
    Share on Google+

It's not the negs that bother me, it's the reasons that people give.
    I love pizza...........Do you?
    Share on Google+

you wont get you sympathy whinning about APs. alot of people whin and alot of people get more negs... no body like a whinner...please just accept that some poeple dont like you..what you say...and some just like to dish out negs for no appart reason....it happens to you .. to me ...and to alot of others...differance is...most of the time we dont complain about it...(hehe..i think i have before) but i havent in a long time, :P....point is...who cares....let it go

Black-Mage21
    \"You impressed me, and I\'m not easily impressed... Wow a BLUE CAR!\"
    Share on Google+

as long as the negative points don't get my account closed, i really don't care about them. i cruse the 'AO' forums to learn. Not to make friends!

Although i do have to admit that a lot of the guys/gals on 'AO' are very nice :-)
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    ok if someone closes a thread its for a good reason - namely whining about aps - take a hint don't just repost it!!

v_Ln
    Share on Google+

antipoints get people banned. quite a lot recently.
    just be quiet about them, accept the criticism with the praise and all will be fine.
    talking about the "dirty little secret" doesnt halp anybody.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?
    Share on Google+

GreekGoddess
    *yawns*
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    /me hands GG a good book - with the forum filling up with these kinda posts gonna need something else to read!

v_Ln
    Share on Google+