Hai Everybody

Today I want to tell you some basic windows hacking tricks

First I will tell you some tricks regarding 'WINDOWS 98' and I will tell you how to do the same tricks and more in WINDOWS XP in my next manual.

1) restart windows with a single click

C:\windows\rundll.exe user.exe,exitwindowsexec

Here "C" is the drive letter inwhich the windows 98 is installed.
This shortcut on clicking will restart windows immediately
without any warning.

2) Shutdown windows with a single click

C:\windows\rundll.exe user.exe,exitwindows

Here "C" is the drive letter in which the windows 98 is installed.
This shortcut on clicking will shutdown windows immediately
Without any warning.

Felt it too lame or over detailed, bear with me please, I want this to be reached in full to even newbies. So only I am giving this in more detail.

Do not know how to create a shortcut, I will tell you now

Right click your mouse on your desktop and a menu appears. Then go to the new tab and click on the shortcut.
Then the shortcut wizard appears and you copy the single line code and click next and then finish to create the shortcut.
Then when ever you feel to shutdown or restart windows, you can just click these shortcuts instead of moving through the routine boring procedures.

Bye for this time and meet you with more manuals in the future.

Please do let me know as to what you think of this manual. I would really appreciate any emails or praise or criticism.

Raghu Veer
snerds@programmer.net

http://www.freewebs.com/securitynerds

To receive manuals, tutorials and many more written by Raghu Veer, and that of others on everything you ever dreamt of in your Inbox, join his mailing list by sending a blank email to: securitynerds-subscribe@yahoogroups.com