Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josh Virus

Josh Virus

Hello there...
    I've been told that the source code of the Josh virus is here in this site, so can anyone help me telling me from where exactley I can get this source code ?
    THANX
    A.H.

Who told you this and if I may be so bold as to ask, why do you need it?

Tried searching google?

Are you referring to the joshi BSV virus? Zaggy is right in saying you won't find it here. Not to mention that the virus is 10 years old and doesn't break any new ground in virus writing. If your interested in researching for this stuff for security reasons, you might want to do a search on a P2P network for Mark Ludwig's "Black Book of computer viruses." You will NOT find any virus howto or sources on this site.

Well, this could be what you're looking for, I think it's the best you'll get off the site anyway.
    -Shkuey
    Living life one line of error free code at a time.

I have 2 tell u that am intrested in viruses too much and i love to lear almost everything about them, just for educational purposes and learning not for harming and destroying..Thank u all so much...
    A.H.

well for a start the plural of virus is virii not viruses

v_Ln

I never said you were out to do anything malicious. That is why I asked for an explanation. You will find that AO people will question your motives unless you explain why you want something in your post.

ammar83 :

The funny thing is.."ammar" happens to be my name.

And virii for educational, non-destructive purposes?...dude...your a nut. I admit, saying you like virii is a dangerous thing here in AO. Not many realise that this website, IS infact a hacker/hacking/security website...

Imo, many just need a reason to shovel out AP's... But whatever. Stay cool. Don't muck around, it's my name your using afterall. :P
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Ha

You will NOT find any virus howto or sources on this site.
    Guess again. Try under "Downloads."
    It\'s 106 miles to Chicago, we\'ve got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it\'s dark and we\'re wearing sunglasses.

Hit it!

well for a start the plural of virus is virii not viruses
    not to be picky or start an argument.. I thought Virii was singular and Virus was the Plural.. Or have I got it mixed up again?..
    I know Die is singular and Dice is plural.. And Mouse is singular, Mice Plural .. perhaps it should be Virus Singular and Vice for plural..sry now I be stupid..

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr