Lycoris LINUX

Thread: Lycoris LINUX

Lycoris LINUX

Hi,
    I just try installed Lycoris Linux desktop/Deluxe LX, This Linux is very very easy to install , easier to install then mandrake or the other Linux distro.
    And I recommend that distro.. for "a new Linux user" who wanna learn Linux ...maybe you can try Lycoris and then move along to other *nix distro (this is just my opinion....and you can even do dual booting Oses without problem at all..).

And I think if Lycoris Linux can do "good marketing" like Mandrake,RH or SUSE...I believe they will taking over of linux distribution....cause their distro is so "friendly".

Any one tried before?? Cause so easy..to install How about vulnerability?? Hope will not have some easy crash problem like microsoft (maybe XP more stabil....but I am now Linux lover )

But anyway this is really good Linux distro to start....(they have motto "linux for everyone")
    Not an image or image does not exist!

Thanks sweet angel. I've read a lot of writeups about lycoris and how easy it is. How does it compare with Windows for ease of use? Nobody has yet said if they've got lycoris to where you can just click and go, like in Windows.

Personally, I run Slack linux on an old 486 and am happy, but if lycoris is as user friendly as Windows, I'd sure look at loading it onto my old machine. I love linux, but I'm basically lazy too.

sweet_angel is it just me or do you seem to have more than 6 operating systems on your computer including linux freeBSD and windows ?
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Me, prodikal? Or are you asking sweet angel? I have winxp on this machine and the old 486 where I spend time screwing up linux.

Hi,, there prodikal,,I have only 3 computers in my house ..they are running (dual Booting Oses) RH Linux 8 + Free BSD 4,6, mandrake 8.2 Linux+Lycoris,and my last comp I use for my lab comp research to try any distro (I try not using microsoft any more so I dumped Ms.).

Yupe Chuck56 Lycoris is so easy..(I was so impressed myself..), I've been waching TV through Lycoris right now....After I 've installed Lycoris ,,This Linux have :-RealMedia player,CDplayer,DVD,MP 3 player and Watch television...<<this is coool..(I couldn't find "watch TV" in other Linux distro).

Cheerss

Developer Extraordinar
    I tried Linux desktop/Deluxe LX. I didn't like it that much... The installation was easy, and fun! (Yahoo solitare) But I didn't like it too much. Not enough stuff.I guess.
    I went back to Mandrake. Sure Linux desktop/Deluxe LX is good for starter outer. But I don't suggest you stay with it forever. Unless they up it.
    Just my thoughts.

MB
    Come to UnError.com