Redhat Linux 8.0

Thread: Redhat Linux 8.0

Thumbs up Redhat Linux 8.0

Hi all,
    Installed RedHat 8.0 on my PC just now.Man,it is terrrific....It has the look of XP and has sooo many features like the support for some 8-9 messengers including MSN messenger and Yahoo and ICQ and it is damn fast......Check it out dudes.

Hey Indra, I have currently Linux 7.3 installed on my system. Is it worth upgrading to Linux 8.0? And, also where can I get a copy of it in India. I don't want to download it, coz i m on a dialup connection.
    Hi! I am new to these forums.......

i have the redhat 8.0 with kde 3.0 its damn good

maybe ill have to spend a few hours and download that since it's getting such good reviews
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

Originally posted here by c00L_3oy
    i have the redhat 8.0 with kde 3.0 its damn good
    Well Manpreet,can't say surely.But I felt it worth upgrading......I've got a copy of it and I think I can send u through courier....just gimme ur address......

But some reviews say that the mixture of Gnome and Kde is not sooo good.Believe me,it is attractive that all other versions of Linux(earlier versions of RH,Mandrake and even Phat).

Just mail me and I think I can b some help.....

Indra, check your PM.
    Hi! I am new to these forums.......