Thread: Ten Grand Flew The Coop!

Ten Grand Flew The Coop!

OK, ten grand in AU has flown the Atlantic. i been kicking my butt all day, now you can kick yours when you check out the Gold Hunt solution link below. Got all hung up on a couple of clues that were really of no consequence that came from a movie i did not see, and i glossed over (*really, really, kickin' my butt here*) two clues that could have solved the whole riddle. One of the most important clues came from one of my most favorite books (kickkickkick), and the other clue was merely a lousy hidden code (kickkickkick). (and don't get hung up on that 'code' term, please!)
    Don't go here unless you are prepared to kick your butt like i did mine!

http://www.coffeecup.com/treasure/solution/

I'm gonna try harder next time. Whataya say we do a group solution in private forum?

/me/kickkickkickkickkickkickkickkick. Later.

i wasn't even close...no gump...and i missed "midnight in the garden of good and evil" compleatly, i should have gotten that. that was good. how 'bout you the old man?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    i wasn't even close...no gump...and i missed "midnight in the garden of good and evil" compleatly, i should have gotten that. that was good. how 'bout you the old man?
    I got hung up on the first couple of clues which were quite insignificant. My problem was i thought each clue would lead to the next, which assumption was incorrect; each clue stood or fell on it's own value and we could have solved the entire puzzle with the hidden (very slightly hidden ) message about the bull, and of course "Midnight" would have given you the city, which, added to the address in the hidden message would have led you to the front door. I think the contest was well done. Too bad the AU flew the Atlantic