So.....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So.....

Cool So.....

So... whats goin on here? been gone for months and now am back.. been checkin around too.. and found some interesting things.. but first of all.. i would like to ask..
    WHO THE HECK IS THIS FREAK NAMED Wee Jobbie ???
    aahh glad to get that out..

hmm i noticed some "obsessed" net security person like the d00d calls himself "Internet Hacker". i mean.. whats the deal? u cant just bust around the net and tell someone to shut down their site or even tell the FBI there is an eligal stuff goin on the site and expect them to hop around and follow u like jack rabbits. we do have a system of laws and procedures we have to follow. and AO or JP doesnt have the legal right to shut down hacking sites or attack hacking sites so dont expect US to go down and rain the wrath of righteousness on hacking sites coz we cant.

and oh... Indra isnt such a bad person, just needs some guidance.. hehehe..
    and im seeing new names with tons of greenies (i guess they earned them properly). i can see a lot happened.. so anyone would care to update me? hehehe.

GLAD TO BE BACK!!!!

btw, a suspicious kid wearing black jacket and sunglasses just walked in the lab.. i mean.. WE ARE INSIDE a BUILDING.. no need for the sunnies. hehehe

hey s0nIc welcome back and to sum it up ac1dsp3ctrum was wee jobie tty0 and a few another names and because of his BS that got him banned he thought it would be good to make up lies and try and stir up s**t
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

ac1dsp3ctrum??? are u serious??
    last time i was here, ac1dsp3ctrum was a very noble and respected member on AO. what happened to him? or what did he do?

s0nIc him and a few other started an antipoint aliance they would hammer people with negs and stuff and he started another acount feeding at with AP and this guy or gal called cmnoop busted them it was really a good conspiracy
    well there have been a few seniors banned i dont know the reason for all of them but ac1d has been stirring up BS alot read through tty0 posts and you will get what i mean he also made an acount called JP's mommy
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out

hmm well thanks for the update!
    and yeah i do see some senior members who got banned. and did someone prove that ac1dsp3ctrum did have an alliance? coz cmnoop could be lying or heard a false rumour and believed it.

to be honest i dont know if it was proved but he admited it in another acount called ac1d and JP must have looked in to it
    and found it to be true

and your other question "internet hacker" he just came here and didnt get off to a good start he was saying stuff like i will write a java script for your website to steal CC numbers stuff like that he posted about

lol yeah.. he also made a post about elitehackers.com and how he wants US (since we are a security site) help him to take elitehackers.com down.. i mean.. so what if we are a Computer Security site? it doesnt give us the right to take down hacking sites.. hahahaha

and why isnt my Signature showing???

lol the irony of it to he was asking here about stealing CC numbers and was mad at members of elitehackers,com for doing things like that *did i see a hint of jealousy*

EDIT your sig doesnt show if you reply to threads with in a certain amount of time from your first reply

ooohhh we're too fast for JP's system huh?? hahahahaha
    arent we leet?? hahaha

Ey JP! guess what?!! we are too fast for your Kick ass Sun Enterprise Server!!! hahaha jks
    anyway, i gotta roll now.. see ya d00ds around.

Actually the sig will only show up for your first post in any given thread, after that all your post show up without it

Now back to your regular programming.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara