Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100th post and so much learned since!

It's a gas!

100th post and so much learned since!

Hi guys

Just thought id post this since its my 100th post, of many more hundred, and to let you guys know how much ive learned since registering!

Since registering ive completed my MCP Win2000, started my MCSA, got promoted at work and installed and learning Linux (v. good decision)!

Obviously AO cant take ALL the credit for my achievements , but had i not discovered this place and visited every day, im sure i wouldnt have the lust for the industry as i have now!

Anyways, 100th post!

Thanx and goodnight!

r3b00+

congrats!

I guess it would be easy to loose enthusiasm if you’re the only one excited about something.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I learned alot of things within my first 20 posts! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is appreciating the help AntiOnline has given to me. I'm not going to post when I hit 100, but I can honestly say that since I joined as well, I have learned alot. Congrats and I hope you can learn and teach more for a longer time.
    Space For Rent.. =]

just wait till u get to 1000 posts - then its not a time of celebration...its more like time to see counsiling for ur net addiction hehe

v_Ln

It's a gas!
    /me offers valhallen telephone number of good counseller me knows

counseling

could you get me that number too?
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

I started love this site at my ist post. Coz u all know wat, Wat I send will get the answer. It just like the place of INFORMATION. That y I view this site everyday. And almost my time surfing in this site. And thank q to JP for creating this site although he need to pay the price. And thank q to all member for ur support.
    thank q

I yet have to reach the 100 mark, but from when I signed on, to know, there has been so much I have learned about computers/internet and everyones perspectices to different types of questions and comments. AO's the best.
    Viper

Congrats rb300! I wish you a thousand more! I can honestly say that AO has played a huge part in my daily routine over the last few months. Oh, and I know what you all mean about getting counseling. Look at my number of posts in this little bit of time! Do you think I have a life. I've been on here pretty much everyday. Anyway, congrats again, and I hope to read many more quality posts from you.
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile