Thread: download history

download history

Is it possible to see the files I have downloaded in Internet Explorer 6?
    I could do it with my Mac! it showed everything that had been downloaded including pictures and files.

thanks.
    Mama always said, keep your virus definitions up to date.

I have no clue what your question is im shooting for you wannna download sh17 that you've downloaded a few weeks ago or whatever? try like temp folder or something

It was a window that showed the progress of current downloads as well as previous downloads, such as their file name, size, time taken to download, etc
    Mama always said, keep your virus definitions up to date.

I have not seen a feature like this in the latest windows versions of Internet Explorer. But in Opera do you have this feature were you can see status of current downloads and finished downloads.

~micael

Actually if you use the default IE install just hit the history button and downloads will be there among every site you visit because the default is well always in that damn history dat file.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg