Thread: Homemade crack

Homemade crack

hey, im just wonderin wether you can make your own crack for games. Something like key generators or some thing. If so plz inform me...

Yes, one can make cracks for games/software etc. You need to know how to program though.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

no not just a single program , i have some good tutorials laying in my closet at home ,
    i'll send them over k ?

its reaaly complicated , and i advise you to just vistit some sites ...
    cracking involved a lot more than just open a win32 and then change some strings inthe code...

not at all

tonight i send it over

pierreke77 it's right....cracking a program it's really complicated...you have to know how to work with asm, hex editors, softice and a lot of other programs...it's very hard to begin with games especialy if they are modern ones...i recomend you to start looking for some pages with tutorials and some of them have little crackme programs wich you can learn a lot from them...
    [shadow]There are people who see things that are and ask why[/shadow]
    [shadow]I see things that never where and ask why not[/shadow]

[shadow]If U Know then U can[/shadow]

Download a disassembler and an assembler. Disassemble the game and when it asks for a serial you add a jump then assemble the program again and run the game.
    [shadow]OpenGL rules the game[/shadow]http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=499