Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gender...?...?

Man....rrrrrrr....woman....It's not making any different ..really...(it doesn't mean I'm not agreed with you...), but we are here is to...share knowledge..positive knowledge and knowledge is not only security comp..can be anything..
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!

If someone really wants to know the gender of someone they are talking too, they can just ask. It's not at all hard. Though, people always tend to over look the simple solutions :c)

::Chelle::

Sorry vanman but I don't think it should matter whether an individual's gender is indicated or not. As others have stated . . . it is the information in the post or thread which is important and if you're that curious - look at their profile. There are already too many people who base their opinions of others on race, age, gender, religion or even financial status - when they should be looking at the person as a whole . . . what they're like inside. IMO the gender thing just tends to muddy the waters.

V.
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

What does gender matters on the internet?
    [shadow]OpenGL rules the game[/shadow]http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=499

Just Say NO!

<rant>Ok everybody, this is ridiculous. If you want to know someones gender, and are so clueless to not already know, ask them!

I was being polite in my first post in this thread, but...

vanman,

I was wondering how you felt about adding the feature of when looking at someone’s avatar, is it a women or a man.
    Here is your answer that you yourself mentioned:

I know you can just click on the profile to see it
    C'mon peeps lets try to keep our hormones in check here, imagine AntiOnline as a work/lab environment where all of our laws and rules of life in general apply here. If every one here were dressed in space suits in a zero-G enviroment, would sex matter?

</rant>

ok breaks over... back to work!

P.S. If you are just here to socialize, or feel a need to then PM me. I might just have a solution for you...
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Guys, I just want to thank everybody for their inputs and it seems by the looks of thinks I stepped on peoples toes.Maybe I went about it the wrong way. My intensions were made in good faith,and certainly not to offend anybody.I just think that the sarcasm I got was uncalled for but then again that's life.

Thanks a million anyway.
    regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.

Guys, I just want to thank everybody for their inputs and it seems by the looks of thinks I stepped on peoples toes.Maybe I went about it the wrong way. My intensions were made in good faith,and certainly not to offend anybody.I just think that the sarcasm I got was uncalled for but then again that's life.

Thanks a million anyway.
    regards
    v/man
    Practise what you preach.

Great posts vman. this was a good one. think about all the people who read the thread but didn't post. they might feel the same way you do.
    I love pizza...........Do you?

Great posts vman. this was a good one. think about all the people who read the thread but didn't post. they might feel the same way you do.
    I love pizza...........Do you?