Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSN more secure?

MS has been a boon on the computing world for years now.!!!!

If you like microsoft then read up on them you won't like them after you look at this

www.****microsoft.com

Oh yeah and to stay on track why did microsloth fix outlook and word but not access?? you can still implement virii and trojen horses into any access application

Your just seeing competition in action. AOL adds features...MSN adds features. When AOL was 19.95, MSN was 17.95. AOL goes to 23.90, MSN goes to 21.95. This is buisiness. Be better than your opponent and make as much as you can. I don't think 21.95 a month would be considered outragous today even without these new 'features' and if it wasn't time for a rate increase you would have seen these features anyway, just to out-do aol.

So where does it say an isp should provide anything other than an internet connection? Everything else is just bells and whistles.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Your just seeing competition in action. AOL adds features...MSN adds features. When AOL was 19.95, MSN was 17.95. AOL goes to 23.90, MSN goes to 21.95. This is buisiness. Be better than your opponent and make as much as you can. I don't think 21.95 a month would be considered outragous today even without these new 'features' and if it wasn't time for a rate increase you would have seen these features anyway, just to out-do aol.

So where does it say an isp should provide anything other than an internet connection? Everything else is just bells and whistles.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    This is why I am so happy with my ISP. They proivde access, email, and server space. That's it. Which leaves all of thier users free to choose thier own software. And being the biggest ISP in the area, it makes a difference here. Now if only M$ could do that...
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    This is why I am so happy with my ISP. They proivde access, email, and server space. That's it. Which leaves all of thier users free to choose thier own software. And being the biggest ISP in the area, it makes a difference here. Now if only M$ could do that...
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!