New Feature: Your Journal

Thread: New Feature: Your Journal

Banned

New Feature: Your Journal

Greetings All:

Several people have been asking for this, so here it is: Your Journal!

http://www.antionline.com/journal.php

I'll be keeping a daily journal for all to read, and I hope that other members do as well.

Enjoy!

Interesting feature. What importance will it have in future is my principal interrogation.
    It could become a little and without importance feature, or it could become a major part of AO (without laughing, it may be a genius idea).
    And the evolution of those journals will depend of the members, I'm enthusiastic, it could become giant. I will keep an eye on it.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

I'm in love with this feature. I've already made my first entry and will be making one everyday. I hope everyone attempts at making an entry too! Thank you for the feature, I think it is one of my favorites.
    Space For Rent.. =]

yet another good addition JP, be cool if it was themable but hey i'll take what i can get so thanks for putting this up for us AOers
    what is love but contempt for hate?

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I usually keep a paper journal anyway.. Looks like I can switch to here now. Keeping a journal is a great way to go back and look at yourself a week, month, or even a year ago, to see how your life has progressed. It helps me keep on target towards my goals. You'll find my daily entries there. Maybe then you'll understand the maddness behind xmaddness. Thanks JP

Hi mom!
    What about a 'monitor this journal' feature? Since the journals aren't really topics of discussion, I'd love to have the entire new entry of someone I monitor mailed to me.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Pretty neat J.P. idea, as usual, but then on the other hand i really enjoyed the mailbag; After reading some groaner of an incoming, i always got a laugh out of JP's sharp one-liner replies. In fact, maybe they should stay in archive somewhere that we could go for an occasional laugh on particularly bad days...

How about some 400 year old log.

This site is a presentation of the diaries of Samuel Pepys, the renowned 17th century diarist who lived in London, England (read more about him). A new entry written by Pepys will be published each day, with the first appearing on 1st January 2003. This site is run by Phil Gyford (who is far from an expert) and questions and comments are more than welcome at phil@gyford.com.

Pepys became secretary to his cousin, Admiral Edward Mountagu, in 1660. His massive `secret' diary has become one of the largest sources of information on the Restoration. A brief excerpt, from a visit to Stonehenge [1] and Old Sarum [1] [2] :

http://www.pepysdiary.com/

I like it, and i am going to be looking forwrad on entering entries.