Which OS Bill Gates use?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which OS Bill Gates use?

Which OS Bill Gates use?

Does anybody know that Bill Gates himself uses Linux operating system? When his PC takes a few seconds to boot up, he laughs to himself and says 'Suckers!'
    With great power comes great responsibility.

hehe.. never thought about that... but i m sure bill gates won't be using windows...
    Hi! I am new to these forums.......

er0k
    actually im pretty sure he uses windows, except its a windows designed only for him. heh his desktop is probably a 44u mainframe that processes solitaire for him 10 seconds before he even reaches towards his mouse.

Speakin' of which, I won like $1200 from him in solitaire. Anyone know a good way to make this deadbeat pay up???

Billy, I'm comin' for ya.....
    \"Now it\'s time to erase the story of our bogus fate. Our history as it\'s portrayed is just a recipe for hate!\"
    -Bad Religion

heh,

On the subject of reality.... M$ does run a backend of Sun enterprise servers... in fact 14 of them were purchased from a previous company I worked for. M$ also attempted development of NT on Sparc architecture (which failed miserably hah!). And I'm pretty sure Mr. Gates himself uses either M$ or a Mac.... course his many personal assistants... well I'll bet money that at least one of them has an amiga.... maybe a bsd box chillin..... and of course a linux machine somewhere at the office!!!

Actually pretty hilarious if you ask me.... especially when one sees an order come through from the giant Microsoft with a bunch of Sun gear... They also bought a bunch of DLT libraries.... hmmm... I've always backed up my M$ boxen more often too.
    ~THEJRC~
    I\'ll preach my pessimism right out loud to anyone that listens!
    I\'m not afraid to be alive.... I\'m afraid to be alone.

The absolutely funniest thing was when they had this We Have the Way Out campaign and that site ran on Apache! There was more to come, as when they changed it to IIS it crashed immediately and was down for quite a while.

Btw, for some reason, www.WeHaveTheWayIn.com points to LinuxFreak.org.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

LINUX of course....:P He's been thinking to buy Linux with his money:acman
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!

maybe he likes the classics, like Win 3.1 LOL is one of the mos stable Windows, but not compared with Win XP

ooppss i meant most not mos

sorry

I hope he paid for his license.
    [shadow]OpenGL rules the game[/shadow]http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=499

Banned
    Actually he just probably uses a version of Windows that you guys have never heard of, Something customized to him like er0k said, its probably a varaiation of the 64-bit windows XP with a totally different GUI to it and its running on some sort of 64-bit processor with like 5 screens mwhahahaha.... u gotta admit, with his money he could have anything he wants.