Thread: Breast Cancer awareness

Thumbs up Breast Cancer awareness

Hey guys....I know this is perilously close to spamming the board, and I apologize...BUT, I'm gonna do it anyway!

If you go to the Cigna web site and click on the pink ribbon, Cigna will donate $1.00 to fight breast cancer. This is only thru the month of October, and it doesn't cost you anything...go to the site, click on the ribbon, and you're done...and they will donate up to $100,000. Now I realize Cigna is an American company, and the foundation is also American...but if someone finds a cure, or at least a better way than mastectomy and chemotherapy and radiation to treat breast cancer...all of us will benefit. Please take just a minute to click the link? Thanks a lot, and again.....sorry for spamming (sort of).

http://www.cignafoundation.org/

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Thanks for the link. I clicked the pink ribbon and will pass the site on.

A dear friend is suffering with breast cancer and has battled it for 4 years, currently in remission for 2 years! A cure does benefit us all.

My mother works with Cigna HealthCare and told me that the moral in there has risen extremely high since just this campaign has been started. I suppose Cigna did a good job this time of hitting the right buttons, so to speak.

I clicked the pink ribbon, and I suggest you all do as well. I run ud.com (United Devices) agents on 50+ computers right now trying to help fight cancer. I've had so many family members die from it, it's hard not to do something so easy as to click a link or run a program if it can contribute to finding a cure or treatment.

This is agood stuff.. this site is not only for 'security things"..but at least someone already care about human health treatment program..... not only for american...lets "heal the world", and click on.

Cheerss
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!

Ninja Code Monkey
    I clicked on it. My mom is trying to get over breast cancer and chemo sucks.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

OK, Deb, been there done that, will send the link to my entire address book. My Mom beat the beast for 25 years but suffered for the same amount of time. Good job, Deb.

Wake up all AO member. Let us donate for this charity. Well we lose nothing, btw we do it for good indeed

Here's where I've been clicking..:
    End Breast Cancer with Care2.com and TBCF

Care2 has also got clickers for other targets, such as saving the Big Cats. If/When you register to the services, you get to keep track of your progress.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Thanks for the link deb. I will be sure to go click it. Also, you guys should make sure you remind your female family, friends, and even enemies to get a mammogram. I reminded a few people including my mother and mother-in-law, and it felt great! They both scheduled and went right away. Take care all.
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile