Thread: a comment on "who I am"

a comment on "who I am"

I get the impression that people are confusing me with someone else, specifically a user with a name very simlar to mine, who was a general pain in everyone's butt. I know some people wont believe me, and thats to be expected. This is in no way menant to be a gripe or compliant, but rather just to clear things up. I am in no way connected or associated with the person known as "komo" and various other variations of the name.

Banned
    If ur not him, how do you know people are accusing you of being him? Are they pm'ing you or whatever?

Oh I ment if your not him or dont know anything about him, how do you know him?

Not this crap again!!!I've only been here a couple months,but have seen people accuse other people of being one person or another over and over.If you don't have any proof other than a similar name,lay off.I can't think of how many times I've went to use a specific login name on a site and couldn't use it because someone else had it,so is it really that unrealistic to think a person can have a similar name to a member that got banned previously without actually being that person?I don't think it is.
    [shadow]I don\'t believe in anarchy.If you\'re not smart enough to beat the system it\'s your problem. [/shadow]

I have not viewed it for a little bit of time, maybe he has stopped to create new accounts. You can view what problems a bad user can create to newbies.
    I really hope that you're not another Komo incarnation. So, welcome in AO K0m@.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--